**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Isn't that always the case with Ralph thou , spring and summer is lacking but fall and winter bring the heat. As for me I got at least 100k of stuff to flood eBay with for the now that I got 80% of my gear shipped to one location. Also saving on spring and summer items is definatlley gonna help out on the Tesla
It is. The cold season is always nice. If you have some brown or black hides that you are thinking about moving, keep me in mind.

You sell on the bay also?

Here and there but not heavy like the dudes on style forum. I'm trying to downsize all my blue label to just the dressier pecies , keeping my made to measure, and going to downsize a lot in rrl jackets and caps . I don't have a house here in San Antonio so if I brought all my gear here it would look like an episode of hoarders . For instance I probably have at least 30k in Ralph Lauren shoes and boots alone that not including the 10k I spent on rrl boots the last 3 years .

It is. The cold season is always nice. If you have some brown or black hides that you are thinking about moving, keep me in mind.

I didn't forget about you just takes a lot of time to go through everything and make the final verdict on keeping or not. I honestly might have to take a week of from work to see everything . It's 47 large lowes moving boxes of clothes .

To dude who said denim supply in Macy's your not lying lol... I picked this up for 34$ down from 125

Denim Supply line is really growin on me..kinda has that Dipset vibe to it...big eagles, American flag. camo..

I liked early denim and supply before the huge logos. I have a lot of those pieces. It's looks like it does now just without all the eagles and Indians all over.

going off of what @FrankMatthews  said, since we're not allowed to sell on this thread, and i'm guessing alot of ppl are on IG, we should come up with a hashtag (i.e. #polo4saleNT or #ralphlaurenNT) so we can contact each other more freely. sellers can avoid the ebay final value fees, and buyers can get a discount from buying direct.

any thoughts?

Last edited:
going off of what @FrankMatthews
 said, since we're not allowed to sell on this thread, and i'm guessing alot of ppl are on IG, we should come up with a hashtag (i.e. #polo4saleNT or #ralphlaurenNT) so we can contact each other more freely. sellers can avoid the ebay final value fees, and buyers can get a discount from buying direct.

any thoughts?

Thats an excellent idea. Im all in for that.

Do some of you guys shrink your polo clothes in the dryer? My real size is XS and polo doesn't really make XS sizing so I usually have to get a size small and wash and dry to shrink to an extra small

Shirt -xxl
Pants -42
Shoes -15

Hopefully, I'll be back down to xl shirt and 38 pants by summer backyard basement season

Last edited:
going off of what @FrankMatthews
 said, since we're not allowed to sell on this thread, and i'm guessing alot of ppl are on IG, we should come up with a hashtag (i.e. #polo4saleNT or #ralphlaurenNT) so we can contact each other more freely. sellers can avoid the ebay final value fees, and buyers can get a discount from buying direct.

any thoughts?

Imma drop the hashtag #RalphLaurenNT on ig and make it do what it do...

Just want to share the weekly routine. FYI the eagle hoodie is one of the best polo releases in a minute. could've done without the decorative border but still very dope nonetheless. I was able to cop for $130 shipped to Toronto. never came out up here and nearly impossible to find online but with a little bit of research and some negotiating magic, was able to get a promo applied a weekly early and shipped to canada (they dont ship up here) thanks to the lovely folks over at Macy's By Appointent in SF. Don't bother calling them I got the last one off a mannequin.

Still so bummed I missed the oilskin camo jacket and the hoodie

If anyone is selling hmu

Shirt -xxl
Pants -42
Shoes -15

Hopefully, I'll be back down to xl shirt and 38 pants by summer backyard basement season
Might have to put that summer goal on hold, XXL guys are winning that sale on rl.com.  Saw so many shirts I wanted, but only xxl available.

I'm Shirt - L

Pants 36 x 34

Shoes, 11 11.5

So I'm pretty much out of luck on everything by the time the Last Call sale rolls around.

Last edited:
Here and there but not heavy like the dudes on style forum. I'm trying to downsize all my blue label to just the dressier pecies , keeping my made to measure, and going to downsize a lot in rrl jackets and caps . I don't have a house here in San Antonio so if I brought all my gear here it would look like an episode of hoarders . For instance I probably have at least 30k in Ralph Lauren shoes and boots alone that not including the 10k I spent on rrl boots the last 3 years .
I didn't forget about you just takes a lot of time to go through everything and make the final verdict on keeping or not. I honestly might have to take a week of from work to see everything . It's 47 large lowes moving boxes of clothes .
:wow: You have a real task on your hands. I'll stay posted.

What I wore to the office today...

Purple Label Shearling Biker Jacket, Polo Cashmere Tneck with lambskin elbows, Polo Flannel Riding Pant with Lambskin, Ralph Lauren Chelsea Boots, Polo leather gloves

Last edited:
eek.gif
You have a real task on your hands. I'll stay posted.

What I wore to the office today...

Purple Label Shearling Biker Jacket, Polo Cashmere Tneck with lambskin elbows, Polo Flannel Riding Pant with Lambskin, Ralph Lauren Chelsea Boots, Polo leather gloves
nice...

Back
Top Bottom