**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Wassup people, dillards is having a 50% off the pink tag/clearance price sale today.i think its only for today though.i got 6 cotton cable knit sweaters for 28.00 dollars each.:smokin:smokin:smokin

Fashion Week 2014 Fall/Autumn

The gothic P is prevalent theme for the varsity collection...here's another look on the sweatpants

If I ordered something for 2 day shipping and it hasn't even ship out yet would I get a coupon or refund for the shipping cost if I raise a little hell?

Grabbed one of these for NT Fam… few pics as promised…. Can't wait to get my own, jacket is really nice

And small pickup.. RRL metal glasses case

That backpack will be had… thats for sure

Last edited:
I don't know, but I'm sure Frank knows. I'd guess $695-$1000

I think the regular nylon ones are $350 up from $298.

That serape backpack on the top shelf, the tote bag version is $798. Thats the only pricing I can confirm but I'm sure that puts the backpack at $1000+. Not sure if the beacon print bags will be the same range but I would imagine so. Not sure if it's because it's a female wearing it or because it's a sample but that beacon bag looks much bigger than the previous yosemite backpacks.

And I was made aware that she might be wearing a men's shearling. That would be too dope, much better than the mens runway shearling.

Last edited:
^That bomber looks great with the three toned shearling leather. I hope that it releases for men that way because it's a priority for me already.

Kush- I'm passing, but the jacket looks great in your pictures.

Last edited:
I think the regular nylon ones are $350 up from $298.

That serape backpack on the top shelf, the tote bag version is $798. Thats the only pricing I can confirm but I'm sure that puts the backpack at $1000+. Not sure if the beacon print bags will be the same range but I would imagine so. Not sure if it's because it's a female wearing it or because it's a sample but that beacon bag looks much bigger than the previous yosemite backpacks.

And I was made aware that she might be wearing a men's shearling. That would be too dope, much better than the mens runway shearling.

Both backpacks are dope, but if I settle on one it would be the serape one, I know the nylon backpacks from the fall were either 295 or 395...so I could imagine the serape and beacon prints going for more, Imma guess 595

Red Serape Tote Bag Cotton $798
Green Serape Messenger Cotton $798

Delivery 1/25/14 They should be out with this first spring collection, select locations i'm sure. The beacon is fall.

Recently picked up one of my Grail pieces the vintage pullover indianhead jacket.....I'm slowly building my Native American prints...I'm looking for a few more then I will post a larger shot with more items
i was watching that auction, nice pickup

Back
Top Bottom