**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I wish I stocked up on more RLX slim fit cargos from maybe two years ago. Had 2 black and 1 tan. And around the same time got 2 tan shorts and 1 black pair.

Btw, had my eye on this jacket & couldn't pass up the steep discount at Macy's.

pPOLO2-17949221_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

Came up to $167 from $495. But in gonna do return then re-buy with my cousin's Macy's card for an extra 20% off.

RL Sean's to be the only brand that sells nice slim fit striped shirts. Sucks I can't pick em up at my local Macy's

I wish I stocked up on more RLX slim fit cargos from maybe two years ago. Had 2 black and 1 tan. And around the same time got 2 tan shorts and 1 black pair.

Btw, had my eye on this jacket & couldn't pass up the steep discount at Macy's.

pPOLO2-17949221_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

Came up to $167 from $495. But in gonna do return then re-buy with my cousin's Macy's card for an extra 20% off.
I like this jacket but after trying it on I had to pass, just wasnt my steez. but $167 is a nice comeup...it probably will go lower tho.
Stadium Collection Fall '14
the left one is a little too collegiate for me, but im waiting on the red one.

Last edited:
Is this 2014 Stadium collection meant to be a tribute to the 1992 Stadium stuff or does it have nothing to do with the original Stadium line? Obviously Indian heads have nothing to do with the original Stadium line.  So what is the 'Stadium' influence in this years collection to justify it having that name? Those two pieces up there are obviously college football inspired with the varsity jacket influence and patches. The other pieces I've seen look like they're from RL Rugby.

Last edited:
lookin a little big Rugby-ish and I like it
Actually it looks a lot like Rugby, maybe this is RL way of filling the gap for rugby fans, I'm all for less is more sometimes, so I definitely like the red better...I looking forward to seeing the entire collection....still waiting for my mind to be blown, because I feel we've seen this before

$_35.JPG

Rugby retros?

This along with at least 3 other pieces from this collection are pretty much exact replicas of prior rugby pieces.

Actually it looks a lot like Rugby, maybe this is RL way of filling the gap for rugby fans, I'm all for less is more sometimes, so I definitely like the red better...I looking forward to seeing the entire collection....still waiting for my mind to be blown, because I feel we've seen this before

They are definitely filling the gaps for rugby fans. A lot of upcoming stuff is dead on rugby, even bringing the gothic R back. Seems it was absorbed into blue label moreso than completely shut down. I for one am feeling the blue label twist to the collegiate theme, I do wish they got a little more creative though. Maybe they are just making a statement with the rugby replicas this time around.

Back
Top Bottom