**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Got these in from the sale more than 50% off went from 990before tax to 450 shipped

Last edited:
mad.gif
 no codes working on the burgandy bear. Trying to save some dollars. lol

Edit - see yall already discussing it above. Waiting game I guess, hopefully they sit until then. Maybe something will pop up b4 weekend for the holiday.

Last edited:
I'm in need of brown polo leather jacket if any sees any at there outlet lmk it would greatly appreciated..a charm was anything good at Smithfield and what part of bmore you from?
They have a few at the one in Miami. Stopped by there last night. I am from Bmore too BTW owings mils

I've been looking for these ralphlauren boots,
in any color would be fine. If someone can help me out. Would be perfect for the winter.
Size 8.5-9

Opened my bins, and Same fit different day...RL Polo Fleece, RL Polo Oxford, RL Polo Tie, Ruby Pant, RL Saddle Shoe

Going to get some of my newer items in rotation when the holidays start.

@RRL Legend- the Bowery Boots are incredible. I haven't bought a pair yet, but I am glad that they do them every season now. It will be a lot easier to get my hands on a pair.

@Swerger10- Ebay is your best bet for those wool/rubber boots.

Now that they do the bowery boots every season you can just wait around and get them really cheap. Earlier this year I got a pair for 250. They are way too bulky for my taste though. I strictly used them as beater boots. I will admit they are comfy. If you get in good with one of the employees at the store they will alert you to alot of great deals. Earlier this year I scooped up some RRL Josephus boots that MSRP was 1500 I got it for 400. It was a return.

Just got an email from Polo that factory stores are 40% off entire store lowest ticketed price from Nov 27th - Dec 1st

Im hoping the colognes are 40% off plus add on the 50% off one item coupon so i can get couple bottles of polo sport.

Im not familiar with the other polo cologne staples so was looking for any suggestions if any others are good.

Fam, get that Polo red, trust me!! Women love it. It's great for the winter. The cranberry top note is crazy. My chick always steals it from me. Once again, trust me. The yams will come.

Last edited:
Just got an email from Polo that factory stores are 40% off entire store lowest ticketed price from Nov 27th - Dec 1st

Im hoping the colognes are 40% off plus add on the 50% off one item coupon so i can get couple bottles of polo sport.

Im not familiar with the other polo cologne staples so was looking for any suggestions if any others are good.

I second women loving Polo Red. Always get asked about that one.

Black or Double Black which I prefer more is also pretty nice. As is Blue Sport.

Last edited:
There is currently an in store only sale currently going on. It's an extra 30 percent off things that are already on sale. I just bought the star print western RRL shirt for 115 it was 199 last week.

SPB - Solid fit bro !!!! love the detailing on the inner pocket of the pants :smoking

Shotta Dru - Macys Friends&Family sale is approaching, so if you see the burgundy bear in store you can grab for 25% off, just wait on it...

I don't think I need the grey bear and this one, gonna hold off unless I can get for half off

The RLYC jacket in Yellow/Navy/Green... you guys think $300 is a fair price to pay for one in excellent condition? need some feedback please

Back
Top Bottom