**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Seriously, why is Polo sizing so inconsistent? Does it depend on where you buy it from? I swear the stuff I get from the outlet, from Macy's and from online all fit differently. All custom fit too. Its crazy.

Seriously, why is Polo sizing so inconsistent? Does it depend on where you buy it from? I swear the stuff I get from the outlet, from Macy's and from online all fit differently. All custom fit too. Its crazy.

Yeah I've noticed that too.

I purchased 2 Polo custom-fit shirts on the same transaction from RL.com, both are size small but yet the black one fits a lil bigger/looser than the other one

W.e, I still look fresh though!!

Last edited:
Yeah I've noticed that too.

I purchased 2 Polo custom-fit shirts on the same transaction from RL.com, both are size small but yet the black one fits a lil bigger/looser than the other one

W.e, I still look fresh though!!

Yeah bro my girl bought me two sweaters from Macy's, both L fit like Smalls, meanwhile I have the EXACT same sweater in a different color I bought from the outlet and it fits like a large should.

Wendy Williams...

Surprised the boxing jacket is $500. It looks to be the same materials used on the green Indian head reversible that was $300.

Yeah bro my girl bought me two sweaters from Macy's, both L fit like Smalls, meanwhile I have the EXACT same sweater in a different color I bought from the outlet and it fits like a large should.

Everything I rock is Medium, I grabbed 2 fleece zip up hoodies form an outlet and the arms were super wide compared to my retail store versions. I feel like the outlet joints are first drafts for new employees in the factories lol.

The outlet clothes are the only pieces that fit consistently. I have to go to Dillards and try stuff on before I buy it online from polo.com smh.

i'm getting tired of these "new york" labeled stuff. i know where i live.
My guess it's RL flexing where he's from.

Bruh! If I order something online I order multiple size if available because I got tired of exchanging items.

Last edited:
i'm getting tired of these "new york" labeled stuff. i know where i DONT live.
fixed. i love yall NY, but good lord..... we get it. i've skipped over some lovely pieces due to the NY print. its just not for me. if i was from up top, i'd be on all that ****.

do the "new york" labeled stuff sell well in Chicago?

do the "new york" labeled stuff sell well in other cities?

I can understand some people who have NY roots will buy these labeled items from RL that live outside of New York
Here in VA yeah being that they are alot of transplants from new york here.  

Would NY dudes rock those pieces if they said Boston, Philly, or something?

NY is probably one of a few places that RL can brand their items and get away with it. Especially since the brand originated there.

However, I'm sure it turns some people off in those areas to have NY plastered all over their clothes, but I doubt it's enough to hurt RL's sales.

I don't mind the NY, don't even notice it at times. I don't rock with Indian head stuff though. That's just wrong in my eyes. (In ATL btw)

Back
Top Bottom