**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Wednesday's Work Montage...

RLX

RLX

Polo

RRL

RL Black Label (defunct)

All Together Now...

RLX Merino Wool Military Inspired Shawl Cardigan with laced sides (Light Green)

RL Black Label Military Inspired field coat w/removable Shearling collar (Iridescent Green/Brown)

RRL Leather/Canvas U.S. Mail Bag (Brown /Green)

Polo Corduroy Cargo Pants (Light Green)

RLX Wide Leather Belt (Brown)

Please excuse the Kangol Wool Cable knit Newsboy Cap (Brown)

and the Original Penguin Brogue Wing Tip Boots (Coffee Liqueur) via Marshalls 
wink.gif

Peace...

SneakerPimp- Thanks.

Herueyes- Thanks, the two pics you put up look like some serious winter gear.

Spring 16' looks promising so far. I hoping that some really rugged clothing shows up from the collections.
Someone once said 

Go

West

Young

Man...

Advice Taken...

RLX Western Ski Ensemble

RLX Lawless Goose Down Leather Bomber (Chocolate Brown w/ Western Yoke Detail Stitching)

RLX Lawless Insulated Cotton/Leather Ski Pants (Blue w/ Western Detail Stitching (subdued)) RL Europe

Polo Wool Pullover Shawl Sweater (Cream)

RLX Nylon Web Belt (White)

RLX Leather Padded Ski Gloves (Brown)

Please Excuse the Timberland Limited Shearling Boots (Brown) Fully Lined

Peace...

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this. Can someone tell me how much this piece is worth? I've seen the denim version pop up on eBay a few times and when RL showcased some vintage pieces (RLVintage.com), they showed this jacket(lambskin) and I fell in love with it! I think I may be overpaying so I just want to take a poll to be sure. 

From RLVintage

Thanks

Last edited:
@ Herueys, Frank, and Boriginal...Much Appreciated.

All Together Now...

RL Black Label Military Inspired field coat w/removable Shearling collar (Iridescent Green/Brown)

Peace...
This set up is tough. Loving everything here from the pants to the jacket. Crazy to see "defunct" next to Black Label.

Someone once said 

Go

West

Young

Man...

Advice Taken...

RLX Western Ski Ensemble

RLX Lawless Goose Down Leather Bomber (Chocolate Brown w/ Western Yoke Detail Stitching)
RLX Lawless Insulated Cotton/Leather Ski Pants (Blue w/ Western Detail Stitching (subdued)) RL Europe
Polo Wool Pullover Shawl Sweater (Cream)
RLX Nylon Web Belt (White)
RLX Leather Padded Ski Gloves (Brown)

Please Excuse the Timberland Limited Shearling Boots (Brown) Fully Lined

Peace...
And this is just spilled propane :wow: I always come across the ladies version of the lawless leather down vest, but this is the first time that I've seen so much of the collection worn together...and the limited Timberlands are perfection. You're the catalog :smokin BTW, has anyone done a feature on your collection in any blogs or publications?

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this. Can someone tell me how much this piece is worth? I've seen the denim version pop up on eBay a few times and when RL showcased some vintage pieces (RLVintage.com), they showed this jacket(lambskin) and I fell in love with it! I think I may be overpaying so I just want to take a poll to be sure. 

There's really not a value on it. It's worth what you are willing to pay for it when it comes to items like this. My formula

Last edited:

RLX

RLX

Polo

RRL

RL Black Label (defunct)

All Together Now...

Please excuse the Kangol Wool Cable knit Newsboy Cap (Brown)

and the Original Penguin Brogue Wing Tip Boots (Coffee Liqueur) via Marshalls 
wink.gif

Peace...
fire

Managed to grab this rlx jacket at a good price off ebay. Also added another bear to the collection lol. Still waiting on some socks and pair of gloves.

:nthat: Allow me to hypothesize... I would like to see a hooded bear sweater BUT it'd have to be a 'Lo bear -- like have the bear in something vintage

Managed to grab this rlx jacket at a good price off ebay. Also added another bear to the collection lol. Still waiting on some socks and pair of gloves.

What can I say ahat20... You inspired me today when I got up... Aight!!!

If you look to the right you can see your post on my screen @ work...:wink:

Peace...

Herueyes  you have some very amazing rlx pieces i was recently in marshalls in jersey and saw these rugby slippers i was shocked and surprised after careful inspection i brought them

Herueyes and aha, great rlx jackets.
Swerger-nice beacon wool jacket and knit wrap sweater. Can't believe that jacket is still available on .com after all these years.
Sharieff-great find on those slippers.

Recco you say...(Sneak Peek)

RLX Leather it is... (Sneak Peek)

Peace...
Recco, Recco, Recco. :wow: The RLX catalog alone is historic. Great stuff as always.

That RLX leather has always been a favorite of mine...I have a feeling matching cream the cream rlx pants with the perforated leather accents are going to be paired with it.

Back
Top Bottom