**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Love this jacket

Jacket is flames. I saw the price and my knees got weak. I need a sale and a kushcount to make it happen lol.

sighs Lake Placid - never founds a DS white one for sale, joints always have stains or discoloration, I gave up.

Dope Jay2 - solid fit!!!

Nice stuff up there from the outfits, the Native American wear, RrL, olympics wear, and the other pickups.

Last edited:
damn BOriGinal im still on the hunt for that lake placid. remember when my macys had those sitting for low and i slept

when did their spring sale start?

i found out about it like 2 days ago and everything is already gone :smh:

yall know where i can get the classic pocket t shirts for below retail would def be appreciated i need to reup on some colors

Last edited:
I was waiting to catch the Dylan Wash Selvedge denim on sale and it is now no longer available online. I am a noob when it comes to RRL, where do items usually go once they are removed from the online site?

^ I'm pretty sure RRL is not included in the current sale. Also, I'm pretty sure the Dylans was jeans are still widely available. I would suggest that either you call or visit a store and ask a sales associate to assist you in locating a pair.

Back
Top Bottom