**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

:smokin

I'd bet they're pulling a ralph and pulled them off the website during the private sale. I was able to go into a Macy's store and cop one today with the private sale discount which came out to 296 or whatever 25% was, plus got $40 in "macy's money" which can be used for like 5 days or something starting November 9

edit: code "PRIV" on macys.com right now for that 25% off, full price polo included
:smokin good lookin out.. always gotta take advantage of these and cop a regular polo hoody or sweats since they never go on sale..

Last edited:
Pirate- That elbow patch h
knit is nice. I'd love to see RL use the same Sportsman crest on some new collections

Last edited:
Smh Macys cancelled my martini bear order :smh:. Since they wont ship to Canada i tried to get around it by using my paypal to pay for it and have it shipped to my homie crib in CA and have him ship up to me. They hating smh. Never had that issue with RL.com.

Ah well ebay it is

^ They'll do it for you via phone if you pay by credit card. I've done it a few times myself. They'll even apply codes over the phone as well.

Last edited:
^ They'll do it for you via phone if you pay by credit card. I've done it a few times myself. They'll even apply codes over the phone as well.

Damn didnt know that. I was gonna use my cc at first but when it asked for billing address it only listed states, no provinces. I believe the code expired today but thanks for the heads up. Ill keep that in mind for the future. Appreciate it

I got a Rivermont in size 10 and Redford in 10.5 on eBay if anyone's interested. Y'all are real Lo Heads so I'm sure you are. Search the names or benhillboy items for sale. Keep Lo-ing.

Back
Top Bottom