**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I'm afraid to even order anything, they went and canceled my last 2 orders

Anybody have an order stuck in the "Awaiting Fulfillment" status on the RL site?
544FF577-39FE-4014-8A37-1DB38F375CCB.jpeg

So after cancelling my order 3 times when the hat was 30% off bringing it to about 25$, the hat magically appeared on the site for about 10 minutes during the 40% off sale. Hit refresh on my computer for about 30 times and monitored my email for the rest of the day, no cancellation message. After the order being in the “Awaiting Fufillment”status for almost 2 days the hat ships out. So I was able to get for about 5 dollars less then what I tried to pay initially
:pimp:

Yes and no. Jump man is a unique subsidiary in that it still uses Nike's design's, technology and occasionally its name and branding on the boxes and its product.
That's why I said technically. Jordan BRAND tried to separate themselves by removing the swoosh from its products for a time but everyone has always justifiably associated the two..

Macys still has these at 50% off but black is sold out. All other colors have full size runs. I got the red and the black already. I hope that the blue and white are marked down even lower near or after Christmas. In L.A. the blue and white ones are sitting in every Macys. :lol:

Seems like he wants the USA version not the Macy's POLO version. USA variation seems to be selling better,

Attachments

• Screen-shot-2011-07-02-at-9.12.54-PM.png
    Screen-shot-2011-07-02-at-9.12.54-PM.png
    737.7 KB · Views: 22
haven't seen it for 65% off anywhere. Good price for an item you'll wear for ever.

my favorite piece of clothing is a patchwork cardigan from ralph lauren, maybe 10-11 years ago. Chunky, made of different fall/winter sweater designs, with shawl. Was from a "runway to store" experiment, if i remember correctly. Been wearing that every winter since then. Love the patchwork design, and practical too... Got a rip on elbow. Sewed it up myself and impossible to tell.

edit: Found a pic of it online. Couldn't find any on ebay. This pic has the paper coveting on the buttons tho, which were leather.

wp_ss_20171217_0002.png

You have great taste. Here's an older pic of mine which is near the middle of my top 10 RL patchwork items.
20151205_220935_zpswvlyayf4.jpg

I'm sure one of y'all got a Lo Leather. My 17 year old leather got a mean liquor stain. Not a major spot, but a spot nonetheless. My question: what do you use for spot on a leather? Hit up Wilsons/cleaners/special sauce?

Am I the only 1 having issues purchasing off RL’s site via PayPal? 1st time having this error... every time I finish up the PP process and then try to submit order, it takes me right back to my cart

Been having issues for the past 2 days.. called PayPal and they said it’s the merchant’s site having issues.. is it just me?

Last edited:
Nice pick up on the cardigan SMB. I have the one from a couple years ago and my only dislike is the fact it has no buttons, smh. Just belted. I would love to have those horn buttons. I actually bought an old cardigan with the buffalo nickle buttons for like 40 bucks, gotta get someone to stich em on and make button holes.

Last edited:
I got my P hoodie, doggie beanie and now waiting for my blue 6s. Will post on Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pick up on the cardigan SMB. I have the one from a couple years ago and my only dislike is the fact it has no buttons, smh. Just belted. I would love to have those horn buttons. I actually bought an old cardigan with the buffalo nickle buttons for like 40 bucks, gotta get someone to stich em on and make button holes.
Much appreciated Math. I think that you are talking about the bright multicolored patchwork cardigan for Spring from back then. I can't wait to see what it looks like with the indian head metal buttons. Should be epic.

Just a heads up to anyone looking to order those Macy’s polo bear t shirt hoodies, the sizing is garbage. Just received my larger and xl’s and one of my XL fits like a XXL and two of my XL’s (same color) fit differently width wise. Will get some photos later to show the difference

If anyone missed the blue USA fleece hood. S-L is still available at Bloomingdales.com Its now 30% off. If you look around you can get another 20% code to add on top of that.

Can anyone get the 40% off discount on
RL VACHETTA LEATHER BELT
Color: Tan
Size: 40
Style Number: 0036656866

Sorry to be a spaz about it... But did anyone get any inside scoop on that Alaska Tour Jacket or the patchwork varsity polo?

Saw the alaska tour jacket in a pic from some ralph lauren party in europe; where they paid social media stars to go hang out and drink so they'd have pics on "influencers" accounts wearing alot of polo stuff. but still dont see this jacket on polo.com or polo UK. havent seen 1 pic of someone with it on instagram either.

the patchwork polo folks have said they've seen at airport shops in europe... im amazed they've waited so long to get this into stores in the US... they already have the matching non-patchwork version in the Factory Stores in 3 colors. Maybe its pricey ($200?) and they are still sitting on alot of the limited edition polos at $225 that they cant discount?

Back
Top Bottom