**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

dudes

SUPER USA BEAR??

I expect most of y'all will hate that, but I love it. Olympic 2018 gear has some rad pieces.

wp_ss_20180118_0002.png
Prob not me until it’s 30% off but the hoodie is worth a second look. The closing ceremony sweatshirt is better. Going to focus on SB release for now.

They do have some touchscreen versions but I just want them to look and feel good. If they feel as good as you're describing when I try them on, I'll pull the trigger. If the 30% off worked on these, I'd already have bought them.

upload_2018-1-18_0-57-37.png

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-accessories-hats-scarves-gloves/side-zip-deerskin-gloves/412824.html

I just scooped these a week ago when they were eligible for the 30% off. Haven’t rocked them out yet, but they’re mad comfy and I would wait out until they’re added again to extra 30% off. Really soft leather on these and they seem like will keep u very warm.

Jacket is out for delivery. After Work imma hit the gym then swing by moms crib to pick it up. Will have pix

Prob not me until it’s 30% off but the hoodie is worth a second look. The closing ceremony sweatshirt is better. Going to focus on SB release for now.

yah, where are the other items... want to see whole line before deciding.

think that closing sweater looks great. the joggers they have. even that super patriotic scarf.

These are the ones i have, but completely black. I got em two, maybe three years ago. Definitely worth it (under retail of course :lol:). Quality is superb and the lambswool keeps you toasty, kinda wish they were touch screen compatible but its not a big deal.

_11639013.jpg

Curious as to which ones youre eyeing :nerd:

I got the touchscreen ones to those from my marshalls during the chrismas season for 19 or 29.99.

25CA95DA-DF06-4471-A0E3-FF39AA4FA479.jpeg
Thanks to fam who assisted me on the info and my homie who helped with the watermark

Suicide it’s a suicide....hopefully they bring back the sweatshirt too
There's oing to be soooo many people trying to get rid of the 17' hybrid sweater before this one releases. IMO, RL can retro everything as long as they give me at least 2 great quality knits every Fall/Winter.

I feel like RL has already overproducted the nylon poncho from the versions that I've seen from snowbeach and the USA collection. I'm already sick of them.

if ralph keeps this up the vintage market may be on its last legs
Im so hype they coming out with the sui jacket again because mine is a mess but i hope they change the material it is made of because that cotton material does not hold up over time wouldn't mind something water repellent

Facts!... I've run through a couple gooses/paper jackets cause the cuffs and waistband are toast after a couple years

if ralph keeps this up the vintage market may be on its last legs

Facts!... I've run through a couple gooses/paper jackets cause the cuffs and waistband are toast after a couple years

Paper jackets would fray like a mother...cuffs waistbands and areas around the snap buttons...hopefully we will get all this back in better materials

Wonder how long before lurkers try and say this info is their own...

Yeah man..it was given to me by one of my close friends so I only post...his source or where he found it I am not sure...but There are definitely lurkers on here..a lot of behind the scenes conversations about this forum that many aren’t even aware of

Back
Top Bottom