**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

looks like alot of ppl are looking for size swaps. if anyone has the time for it, we should create a FB group and post photos, sizes etc. ppl can vouch for each other on FB easier since it's more "human" vs hiding behind an avy here. keep the group private, and somehow link names to NT user names. i myself am looking to size swap a few hats.

looks like alot of ppl are looking for size swaps. if anyone has the time for it, we should create a FB group and post photos, sizes etc. ppl can vouch for each other on FB easier since it's more "human" vs hiding behind an avy here. keep the group private, and somehow link names to NT user names. i myself am looking to size swap a few hats.

Genius idea. I may have to size swap both stadium caps, pwing cap and SB fitted cap. So this makes tons of sense.

Any of yall familiar with stockxx ? I found a buyer ( a good dude in the Polo community) who is gonna cop my pullovervia PayPal . I need to size down . live in boston and most people looking to sz swap are in NYC I spoke with .
so it’s just as simple as buying my new size off of there once his bread hits my PayPal ?
Being cautious, don’t want this to backfire on me . Any insight is appreciated y’all

StockX is pretty good. I've sold some Js and other kicks. I would suggest using paypal to purchase because based on my experience the transactions go through much easier than using a CC. Also, expect the process to take a bit longer due to their independent verification.

Damn....y'all going to force me onto social media now.

If anyone wants the OG colorway Gaiter hat lmk -- not thrilled by this hat, was hopping it would sit lower.
OG Colorway SMALL pullover for X-small
OG Colorway SMALL Vest for Medium

niceeee

big time RUGBY influence here eh?

upload_2018-2-5_13-9-0.png

upload_2018-2-5_13-9-30.png

These are nice but if they are anything like the bear/bulldog/fox ones its an easy pass. Those were very narrow belts, width wise.

Great idea...I would need to create an FB account because NT is my only for of social media..lol

If you’re looking to size swap look up la Bronx James on ig. He’s always posting size swaps

Copped this beacon workshirt during their 40% sale after striking out during the og SB release on .com , It might go well with the B/W SB vest I should be getting in a couple of days.
20180205_130350.jpg
Just received my hooded rugby from SR. Hoody fits TTS. I wear a medium and this fits great. Not baggy and not tight. Perfect. Love this piece.
Also Got mine today from Selfridges. I agree with the fit, its perfect. Now im Still hoping to find the other hooded rugby for a decent price.
20180205_154015.jpg

Copped this beacon workshirt during their 40% sale after striking out during the og SB release on .com , It might go well with the B/W SB vest I should be getting in a couple of days.
20180205_130350.jpg what size?

Also Got mine today from Selfridges. I agree with the fit, its perfect. Now im Still hoping to find the other hooded rugby for a decent price.
20180205_154015.jpg
20180205_130350.jpg

20180205_154015.jpg

Damn! If anyone is going there and they got xxl in the dipset hoodie (probably not :lol:) hit me up, paypal ready.

Back
Top Bottom