**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

:nerd:
E67296D3-5028-4DDD-A073-1EB460DF913B.jpeg

It's a woman's sweater, on US site now:

https://www.ralphlauren.com/women-c...ge1_SHOP&start=1&cgid=women-clothing-sweaters

9CD31A4A-83A0-46FA-A86E-C48F6A945709.jpeg

Sample corduroy hat w/hidden traper flap
There is a red one w/ a different patch. The patch on this hat is now available as part of the customs at the prince street store. A lot of those (most of them) are from samples or rehash from as far back as 91. A lot of these designs y’all think are rugby are actually polo sportsmen,polo outdoors,polo county,polo Oxford. For example the goth “P” is actually from the polo tennis line from 1992/93 when the polo sport store opened up (long gone now) as thats the first year RRL appeared officially (it was a small section in the sports store). Love me some samples.

i have this sample as well, havent had the chance to wear it yet.

Ok so my hats must be “B” Grade...

My 5 Panel looks like someone tried to iron the SNOW BEACH on the front and wrinkled the whole front.
838E91BE-FC57-4631-BB76-19B25AA9BC43.jpeg

My SNOW BEACH fitted’s brim looks like the Surfs Up Bear could hang 10 on the bill

28A3BFC7-7B54-4799-89E1-4FEC6780D2D8.jpeg

I’m gonna call Csr Service and complain about this.

Last edited:
Has this dropped already? Im kinda partial to rocking white jackets, but I wanna check this out.

IMG_3181.jpg
Yeah it was 2500 has a heating unit in it Prince st, aspen, and another store had it idk if it went online. Also heard there might be a limited nonheated version for 1200.

i have this sample as well, havent had the chance to wear it yet.

I’m mad I did not just cop both cause the red one eludeds me till this day.

On another note that baseball stuff is horrible out of all the kids designs / items they pic the most kiddy looking garments.woman and kids get the best designs imo and you pick that??!! Keep it and keep the wack over kill pennits script to.For every home run RL hits it’s been more outs the last few years. Smh
E0E8C079-5694-4418-B545-79341F629751.jpeg
I’ll stick to the classic....needs a cool ironing though.lol.

Wrong jacket. You're thinking of the red, white, and blue jawn. That's the $2500 heated jacket.

I’m almost positive it was this one but I could be wrong. I thought only prince st got the red white and blue coat.
Dead stock is correct this is the jacket.the white one posted is the closing ceremonies jacket. prince and a few others rl stores only got the Olympics games line.vvvvvvv
C7010AA6-0898-4BAF-8EF2-CD453499113F.jpeg

Last edited:
welp, this kinda bums me out..

ordered black snow beach bear polo and white crest sweatshirt.

they arrived today. But they gave me a white snow beach bear sweatshirt instead.

customization (name) on back is correct for both.. But really wanted the crest sweatshirt. can't return a custom item with my name on it... And I'm sure thr guy who took order wrote down the wrong thing then? I guess I'll call and hope he wrote it down right but someone else screwed up...

edit:
should add that they did a good job lining stuff up, perfect on both. but this sucks to drop $250 on these and now i gotta call up and be the angry customer, who they'll assume is trying to scam em.. Ugh.

WP_20180207_18_06_14_Pro (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom