**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I copped the skully the day it dropped and they had a 40% ..it was around thanksgiving..but they didn’t have the scarf or knit on the site. I know they had the knit on the UK site last month for around $265 US
Scarf and knit also dropped on the site but at like 4am and sold out before anyone woke up and all on different days I only got the hat from the site as well
I remember telling the customer service lady I got to sleep sometime, when she said you just have to keep refreshing the site
https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-acc...9801725_colorname=Multi&webcat=recommendation
https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-clothing-sweaters/intarsia-wool-hooded-sweater/0039859566.html?
https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-accessories-hats-scarves-gloves/ski-merino-wool-blend-scarf/0039801683.html?

So the closing ceremony jacket is heated
Anyone know when it’s releasing? I figured when the olympics were ending lol

Attachments

• 38DC56CD-1E2B-4AF1-9D88-9C7AF6ACE1A8.png
    38DC56CD-1E2B-4AF1-9D88-9C7AF6ACE1A8.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Macy's sale is taking a nice bite of the of retail prices for new items for those of you that can't wait. I'm sure that better discounts can be had during the spring clearance sale.

RL ripped the Black Label tags out of these 3 year old jackets and sewed in Polo blue labels :lol: :lol:
upload_2018-3-1_15-21-20.png

I'm still hurt they took the left over men's Polo beacon cardigans and the Men's RRL Wool Jackets, and sold them the next season under the Women's purple label collection.

Speaking of Hawaii... I might be moving there soon! No more Polo Js for me until I know for sure... might still cop the white jeans to go with my OVOs. Only thing that sucks is... what the hell am I gonna do with all my leather jackets? :frown:

Speaking of Hawaii... I might be moving there soon! No more Polo Js for me until I know for sure... might still cop the white jeans to go with my OVOs. Only thing that sucks is... what the hell am I gonna do with all my leather jackets? :frown:

ebay, thrift shop or donation. (doesn't hurt to have travelling money)
not sure where you are located, but here in nyc, there's thousands of them.

I'm good man, honestly I have WAAAAAY too many clothes and shoes. Like really, it's bad... every single woman that I have ever had over is like GODDAM when they see my closets. Moving is a pain in the ***. I honestly haven't been buying nearly as much gear as I used to since I have been buying so many shoes the past year and I am out of closet space.

Medium... a got bags of Large shirts that I had to take out of rotation. Funny, I used to wear an XL in HS, looking back, **** looked pretty stupid. :tongue: Still have a pretty much new large white leather Polo jacket I would like to get rid of that I posed many pages back.

Seeems like these IG selllers all b sellin the same things. Been seein them cross flag Ts allllll day....they hit RL stores or Macys anywhere yet??

Back
Top Bottom