**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

honestly that jacket looks unisex. all systems go when I get the chance. I bet if Polo would of made this the MENs version yall would hop on this. when the mens version drops it will look corny. cause it seems like polo is putting more effort and detail into the womens apperal

they have the sailing tote in?
or any other sailing gear (men or women)?

I did a quick walk of the store and didn’t see anything else. The only reason I got lucky with the windbreaker was because a rep I spoke with a few months back gave me their contact info. So when I saw the drop this morning on the UK site, I sent them a pic. In regards to some of the other items mentioned in this thread, they didn’t have a ton of info on what or when they were getting things. If I hear anything, I’ll pass it along.

Where does one put these patches? I love patches, but I don’t know what or where I’d put a “Polo” patch.

I'm putting it on a camera bag covering the original logo. You can also make a custom hat with different patches. Or put them on the back of a jean jacket. Different ideas but id only put it on this bag I have lol

I called and the guy was super cool but he said someone bought there entire stock in two transactions. I have a feeling this is gonnna be like either the snow beach pullover or the p wing shirt. anyone know if its gonna be limited
See this **** right here infuriates me, like dudes cant even go to other stores they going buy the entire stock of one ****ing spot. Bad enough I had to deal with this **** with sneakers now its damn near clothing as a whole

See this **** right here infuriates me, like dudes cant even go to other stores they going buy the entire stock of one ****ing spot. Bad enough I had to deal with this **** with sneakers now its damn near clothing as a whole
It's some BS for sure, but Im not gonna lose sleep over it. I'll get what I want when it drops or for a decent price down the line.... This is my thought process to ease my pain as I close on this house lol. I'll use the extra money on renovations.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180405-010703_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180405-010703_Chrome.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 10
Nothing new in the Supreme community

People are jumping the gun on this sailing stuff. The best pieces hasn’t been released yet. It’s going to be a limited release like the Snow Beach Collection(s) on the hoodies and matching shorts but the other [best] pieces haven’t popped up yet and I’m sure they’re releasing stateside...just be patient young Jedi.

Back
Top Bottom