**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_1821.JPG

Picked this up at the outlet yesterday in L.A.

3513C52D-6547-4994-BD49-C84281551202.jpeg
Thanks, bro! Nah, I was chasing an og cross flags for a while and got lucky with this one.

You see there were a few retro r/w/b colourways popped up in a sample sale in New York earlier this year? I know that there’s more cross flags coming next year, have seen a white and red stripe colourway of the hoodie!

Screenshot_2018-11-04-11-30-57.png

Besides the skate bear sweater. This would probably be the only other piece id want

wonder if palace would mandate doing an ollie for that skate bear? just sayin', cause hype is real. and my chance at retail will be zilch.

Seeing pics of people on IG rocking the hi tech beanie....:smh: Man that cuff is stupid big. Its like the Sheed Wallace headband of beanies.
Lol. And from some pics I’ve seen, the hat still appears to be baggy as hell up top. Can’t mess with it.

is there still 30% off going on RL.com? Also, what kind of sales can we expect for Black Fri? on RL.com

I'm honestly not sure. I expected the private sale to be much bigger this year and that seemed to come and go FAST.

I'm assuming we will get 30 with some additional items marked down.

I’m still a lil appalled by that 40’s comment.

I’m 40... I dress with style. I’m not gonna over do it like I did in HS but you young bucks in these times ain’t ****!

Your music is trash... your styles are trash... Lebron is trash!

Go grab your purse and wait 20yrs to see if your styles comeback!

There is a reason why OUR style is coming back.. and it’s not from Polo it’s EVERYTHING in general!

Imitation is the best form of flattery!

I’m 40... I dress with style. I’m not gonna over do it like I did in HS but you young bucks in these times ain’t ****!

There is a reason why OUR style is coming back.. and it’s not from Polo it’s EVERYTHING in general!

Keep scrolling is the only way to deal with trolls.

I am turning 30 this month and i feel like im stuck between the old and the new.. like your generation i looked up to when i was younger..but at the same time im still close in age to the young kids..but i agree with everything you said..jordan was the best and ill listen to dmx and busta rhymes any day over these lil pill head fap rappers

I really think younger dudes are salty cus they know deep inside alot of the 90s stuff is better quality from music to clothing.

Last edited:
I've been looking for this old polo hoodie online for the longest. I saw someone wearing it the other day. I was tempted to ask about it or even take a pic but didn't want to come across as wierdo.

Came out around 1999/2000. Everyone had one. Full zip. Big letter R on one side, big letter L on the other. Some embroidery on the sleeve. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here. :nerd:

Red XL on depop for £40. Hope this helps!

50C2AC2C-9C25-4757-B382-B0B25A8A0AB3.png

Back
Top Bottom