The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Everytime i add it to my cart it disappears when i wanna checkout
mad.gif
same

Just got through on my cell phone too. My advice is just keep waiting. It took me 40 minutes just to place the last Paypal step. If you have it in your cart and have a check out screen you should be good. Just don't start over

orders numbers start with 8000xxxxx( nine digits total). try the cells with the twitter link. hope everyone is able to grab a pair. the twitter link works right away when i try it with my cell phone (no wifi just reg sprint service). but crashes when you use the computer.. again.... TRY THE CELL PHONE EVERYONE... good luck.
ive been doing that too since the start but both pc and cel keeps crashing when im trying to checkout

just checked out with a size 13 10 mins ago. Site came up fast when i clicked the link (after multiple times of crashing). I checked out with paypal, got my receipt but no confirmation email from BAIT. Anyone have an idea as to how long this confirmation email takes to be sent? 

I can get to the page, but when i click add to cart it crashes

might just leave this alone for 2 hours and come back to see if the site will be up again...

Last edited:

hey rell826, glad you finally got thru online...

as requested, here's some pics and some thoughts on the bait x reebok question "snake":

surprised at 1st to see each shoe individually wrapped...

might be real snakeskin afterall...

i'm no leather connoisseur, but it looks pretty real to me...one thing tho, i don't like that they used 2 different types of perforated suede, the better quality one is the one w/ the "circle" holes (not the one with the "square" holes).

silver/chrome detail on the hexalite units...

the patent leather while still shiny/glossy, has a bit of a "matte" finish to it...which i personally dig...

was surprised to see that where they typically place an embroidered number "3," replaced with just a black shiny dot... :stoneface:

here's what it looked like right before you walked into their shop...

here's a display they had up of the shoe along w/ the bubba chuck iverson figures...wonder if anyone actually bought any of the figures...

and here's the alternate bait branded t-shirt that i got for free, in place of the matching "snake" t-shirts (in black or white) that they ran out of in all M and L sizes...

if you or anyone else has any "questions" (pun intended...haha), i'll be more than happy to respond...

Wow finally got through. Got order conf from bait. Took damn near 3 hrs....guess they weren't lying when they said it will go live from 9-12....literally LOL

Had a pair in my cart like over 2 hours ago. Finally got the site to pull up but my cart's empty. Went to the main page and tried adding other sizes, but nothing adds to cart. Not sure if they're legit sold out or what...

someone on twitter said when he added his size to the cart it was SOLD OUT, kinda worried now...
I'm on the site now with no problems, and I've tried adding every single size. No go on anything. :smh: They really gotta step up their online game. Too bad I don't live in SoCal anymore, or I would've grabbed my pair yesterday

^ how much were the figs and tshirt? did they have any left?

the shirt was free...all in-store orders yesterday came w/ a free shirt. since they ran out of my size in the actual matching "bait x reebok snake" shirts, they let me pick from any of their other bait-specific branded shirts that they had in-stock in my size. so i picked this one out, since the bruce lee/kill bill style just did it for me...

no clue how much these custom figures were, but think they only made 10 of them, so most likely they weren't cheap...

the shirt was free...all in-store orders yesterday came w/ a free shirt. since they ran out of my size in the actual matching "bait x reebok snake" shirts, they let me pick from any of their other bait-specific branded shirts that they had in-stock in my size. so i picked this one out, since the bruce lee/kill bill style just did it for me...

no clue how much these custom figures were, but think they only made 10 of them, so most likely they weren't cheap...

found the shirt on their online store...so apparently it would've just been $18 for the shirt by itself:

http://www.baitme.com/bait-superior-bait-dragon-tee-gold-black-red-bab13tsupbaitv9gbr-2xl

when i click on the twitter link it brings me to their site and says "cannot be found"

but i am glad at least some of you were able to cop 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom