The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Decided to pass on the pack. I'm good with just to og pearl red and navy ones. $300 and no special packaging? There's too many other things coming up.

Think I'll be finished with the Questions after these...Was thinking of tracking down a pair of blue toes but I was never in for that colorway from the beginning...

Now if Reebok is down to release PE's why not this pair?

Dark red suede toes, hits of blue mixed in with the red...A true PE worn by AI back in 96' and never released to the general public...Also please bring back the higher pointier toe piece...

Last edited:
The colors on those christmas joints are pretty washed out in those pics, they look better here...

i hope these will all be sold indvidual and not a pack those shaqs are horrible imo, and kamikaze's look the best with the questions coming the middle, 4th blue question though maybe they shouldve done a different cw

They made it very clear that tracking would come 7-10 days after orders were placed.
Right.  And I can't think of another store I've ordered from that took more than 2-3 days to  send tracking.  The worst is when Packer waits 2 weeks, then emails you your order was cancelled.

Last edited:

Right.  And I can't think of another store I've ordered from that took more than 2-3 days to  send tracking.  The worst is when Packer waits 2 weeks, then emails you your order was cancelled.
They also made it clear that all orders would be fulfilled.

All of the items from order #_____ have now been shipped:

1x PACKER SHOES x REEBOK QUESTION MID "FOR PLAYER USE ONLY" PACK - 10

PACKER HAS STARTED SHIPPING!!!

Just won an auction for a 10 kobe. Does these fit tts or are they a lil big. I had to do a 9.5 in the attacks and answers but my buddy said his answer lows were a lil tighter then his answers.

Back
Top Bottom