The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Yea I would venture to say if you didn't receive a ship confirmation by early Monday afternoon, your order won't arrive until Monday at the earliest unless you live reasonably close by (a few states over) to NJ.  My tracking finally updated that I got Monday morning.  Package is still sitting in the origin sorting facility.  Supposedly it will get here Friday by end of day.

Last edited:
Yea I would venture to say if you didn't receive a ship confirmation by early Monday afternoon, your order won't arrive until Monday at the earliest unless you live reasonably close by (a few states over) to NJ.  My tracking finally updated that I got Monday morning.  Package is still sitting in the origin sorting facility.  Supposedly it will get here Friday by end of day.

This...

If your just getting the shipping info tonight expect mid week...Early next week if luck is on your side...Just have to keep patient is all...

I love questions. They have no traction indoors unless your court is pristine but play really well outside.
The sweet ankle padding is heaven compared to todays ugly plastic shoes.
A white upper question with any color toe is always a go for me.
I could care less about lebron kobe limited whatever.
I know personally I would rock the hell out of both pairs..

Can't be right...my pack just shipped yesterday, and I'm a size 13...and still haven't actually "shipped" yet...still just "label has been created".
awk..im a 13 too and yet smaller sizes have alrdy arrived in my state. oddly enough a 8.5 showed up yday and an 11 is scheduled for tomorrow. not like i have a hunch or anything.

no shipping scans as of this post either 
mean.gif

awk..im a 13 too and yet smaller sizes have alrdy arrived in my state. oddly enough a 8.5 showed up yday and an 11 is scheduled for tomorrow. not like i have a hunch or anything.

mean.gif

how many packs did you buy ? lol

mean.gif

how many packs did you buy ? lol

Just one but 2 other people I know copped and one got his alrdy sz 9 and the other sz 10.5 is schudled for tommrow

not a fan of all white kicks, but if them white low questions can be had for $40 or less, i may consider . gotta wait for rewards and coupon codes though

The colors on those christmas joints are pretty washed out in those pics, they look better here...
Was hoping they would be navy blue and purple but in the sun they look straight up purple and red.

This may or may not change my mind on them.

Very nicely done shoe. picked up the kobe off ebay. Done so nice in going to have to try and find a deal on the lbj.

Weird...tracking finally updated for Packer, eta is Monday...but I got a text around 7:45p stating they'd be delivered today between 12:30-4:30p lol?

Back
Top Bottom