The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but what would proximity to their brick and mortar store have to do with when you receive a tracking email?

I'm waiting on those Adidas t-Mac 2 LEBRON editions to drop as well lol and idk if it'll ever happen smh. Green patent leather with the gold stripes omgoodness! I remember the variants were out in that color way and I was super tempted to get those but I didn't. Wish I would have now.

Yep mines are shipping but yeah I'm pretty close to jersey as well so...that's probably why. Everyone else's tracking should come soon.

imo it probably depends on the order you placed.

for instance i added to cart before 9:01am. got my tracking

gluck to all and i hope they meet my high expectations lol :tongue:

Just got my confirmation around 11 this morning.  Requires a signature so looks like it'll be a pain to make sure all of us are at home when the package arrives.

Last edited:

Weird...still haven't gotten mine.

I'm in Ohio, and checked out in < 2 minutes after they dropped.
Packer sucks at anything and everything when it comes to your order (although I'm almost sure you'll receive an email shortly).  Any other site and you would have received shipping either on Friday, sometime over the weekend, or yesterday.  It's almost like some kid they hired is randomly picking order numbers and then taking 2 hours to type up a shipping confirmation and hit send.  It's scary how inept they are when it comes to things like this.

Even though they claim all orders will be fulfilled, I wouldn't put it past them to go back on that.  They already went back on their statement of "ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES."  I personally know of someone who was able to get a refund after they decided they didn't want the shoes anymore.  I also know of someone else that also tried to get their money refunded at the same time or earlier, and was denied.

So the moral of the story, Packer does whatever they want whenever they want and they will take as long as they want to do it.

side note.   my UPS tracking info states "signature required" .   that doesn't happen to often, but upon Packers request it looks like they are shipping pairs out with a signature required / confirmation

side note.   my UPS tracking info states "signature required" .   that doesn't happen to often, but upon Packers request it looks like they are shipping pairs out with a signature required / confirmation
Paypal requires signatures confirmation on deliveries over 250 dollars to make the order eligible for seller protection. If you paid with PayPal that could be why.

Paypal requires signatures confirmation on deliveries over 250 dollars to make the order eligible for seller protection. If you paid with PayPal that could be why.
no i didn't pay through Pay Pal, but that does makes sense regarding a signature confirmation since the pack was $300

I've been checking the wrong email address, Bodega sent me a confirmation and UPS tracking number on Sunday! The shoes arrive on Friday, yay!

question 3

q96 i'm call'em question 4

question 2

nothing will ever top the originals but I would mind finding the 2 and picking up the q96 on sale, I actually owned the 3 and gave them away they just didn't really give me the question vibe like the others, i'd like to hear everyone else hate for anything not question og
eyes.gif

^ I'd wait it out. I've received items without ever receiving shipping confirmation before...

Calm down yall lol Packer is definitely shipping these out. My pair should be here tomorrow. It took a little while for me to track the item. Tracking finally started working today. Ive never had any issues with packer as of yet and hopefully i dont. Everything should be good with everyone that ordered though.

my pairs from Packer just came in .    I live in jersey, probably about an hour from where their store is.   that's my only guess why my pair came in already.   These are def a sick pack.  Glad I added to the collection.  I love the Lebron joints, but still on the fence about the Kobe's.  Purple isn't really my thing

i think what packer might be doing is shipping in order of sizes i heard with the Alamos they did it by sizes going in reverse, IE biggest first smallest last

i think what packer might be doing is shipping in order of sizes i heard with the Alamos they did it by sizes going in reverse, IE biggest first smallest last
Can't be right...my pack just shipped yesterday, and I'm a size 13...and still haven't actually "shipped" yet...still just "label has been created".

Just got my shipping confirmation, expected to arrive on the 28th.

Size 11 if it matters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom