The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

My dad wears a size 12 in Nike and has wide feet. Should I buy him the same size for Questions? Want to get him that clean Michigan State pair for his birthday. Thanks in advance!

Which ones are these?
Reebok-Question-Black-Gold-New-Years-Eve-21.jpg

no no ah 7734 no, white midsole is killing these shoes, every single one has a white midsole this ones diff and better bcuz of it, love my NYE

will
Let me know as well bro. Been searching with no luck at least not for a decent price
Sure thing, glad to help in any way I can. It seems like they keep some stock or it doesn't sell and they ship out to the outlet. No schedule though, Im triyng to work this cute girl into giving me a heads up but its gonna take some time. Anyone got some good advice on how to develop a connect ?

Cant say I like those colorways. I would much rather have the Georgetown, white/red or white green. Still its fun to see all these wacked out colors.

nah just ahead of their time, look at the nike WT series, the craziness is full acceptable now but at the time of these they're a little to much I do love the bells on the back
The 'what the' shoes are even worse :lol: it was a cool little novelty concept with the dunks, but they've ran that whole theme to the ground. which, coming from Nike doesn't surprise me one bit.
I'd easily take those undftds over them, but that's not saying much..

I always loved the Undftds.. I just like colorful kicks I guess lol.. Black pair is dope too

I was never a fan of that multi color Undftd pair but I loved the black version. The BAIT Question topped all collabs, imo.

Back
Top Bottom