The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

http://www.afew-store.com/de/reebok-question-low-r13-black-tar-carbon-wht/

I don't like lows of many basketball shoes at all. I'm a mid top guy but the Question lows have always been fly to me. I had a few back in the day but I'm doubt I'll buy a pair. I prefer the mids still.

Those white red lows are a must
Can't wait

As for the other lows, I think a black toe would've looked a little better. Other than, nothing too special imo

anyone know how these run? i have a wide foot and want to know if i should go up a size..... thanks

Up .5 would be my advice, bUT I am not sure with the new edition if they will preserve the same fit.
I've had a different experience as I've had to 0.5 size down in Questions since the start. As for these lows, I'll definitely be picking-up a pair. I don't think there is much demand for them so I'll wait for the right discount & considering my McDonald's Lows are beat to the ground, these will be a nice replacement.

I think it all comes down to how you like your kics to fit, some folks like them lose, some just right and some almost small. My last low I gabbed, that was the all blue pair was a bit small so I went up half a size. I tried the "Concord" pair at the outlet recently and my true size seemed a bit small too, I could have grabbed .5 up and would be fine. 

Reebok's sizing pisses me off. My Big Hurts 11.5, fits fine. Plenty of room. Kamikaze I size 12, can't wear at all. Way too snug. Reebok Shaqnosis 11.5 can't wear, way too small. I haven't bought a pair of Questions brand new since the white/red pair in 05/06 and they were a 12. Never even wore them. Just ordered the Kobe pair in a 12, hopefully they're not too big but I always read people saying they run TTS or go up .5 a size.

Yeah that is a huge problem with Reebok sizing, I buy a lot of kicks and predominately Reebok and am getting a surprise every time. Till recently I almost always went .5 sown, Attaq's, Rail, Kamikaze l and ll (although with the ll I can do my true size and feel good), Answer, Ventilator...Now I got the Ventilator Supreme, Shroud, Token 38 and all of them are TTS to me, so annoying. 

Yeah that is a huge problem with Reebok sizing, I buy a lot of kicks and predominately Reebok and am getting a surprise every time. Till recently I almost always went .5 sown, Attaq's, Rail, Kamikaze l and ll (although with the ll I can do my true size and feel good), Answer, Ventilator...Now I got the Ventilator Supreme, Shroud, Token 38 and all of them are TTS to me, so annoying. 
Same. My Attaqs & Kamikazes are 0.5 size down while my Hurts are TTS.

Back
Top Bottom