The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

The 'what the' shoes are even worse
laugh.gif
it was a cool little novelty concept with the dunks, but they've ran that whole theme to the ground. which, coming from Nike doesn't surprise me one bit.
I'd easily take those undftds over them, but that's not saying much..
I agree. Its like they throw stuff at the wall and whatever sticks is the colorway. Sad because the gimmick is just weird for me.
tongue.gif

Hey everyone, ran into this on Instagram.. not sure if anyone else has posted since I'm to lazy to go back a few pages. 

Oh my those are terrible. Wish they wouldn't bring back the All Stars since they just did them a couple years ago. No idea what the other pairs are.

nope. if those come out looking like that its an easy pass. i'd take the concords over those things any day. they look like when you photoshop a real car into a penny racer minus the whimsy

Last edited:
nope. if those come out looking like that its an easy pass. i'd take the concords over those things any day. they look like when you photoshop a real car into penny racer minus the whimsy

Your picture describes those monstrosities posted above perfectly.

Just a heads up, they have those black/white 'concord' questions at the Reebok outlet in Gilroy for $100, but have a store wide 40% off, so they come out to a little over $60

Last edited:
I can see that price for those. Will drop by SY outlet and see if that discount is up. Thanks for the info NT comes thru once again!!

Confirmed, 40% the entire DAMN store, u can grab some black/blue shacknosis for about 40 bones (sz11.5) and they just got the new pumps for running.

I just missed my size for the concords but it is a good price for those who like the brand. Conords still have 9-10.5 and 13 if anyone wants to grab a pair.

Played ball in my Patriot lows last night, comfy as hell. Just wished I got a 12.5 instead of a 13, these run a little big

Gotcha, thanks. Like Reebok promised all the OG colorways are coming, I am glad they are starting with the lows for the summer. 

Back
Top Bottom