The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Where do you see FL exclusive? I don't see it anywhere on the site.

And yes, if they're an exclusive, they won't sit long enough to go on sale I don't think.

Footlockers (FL) don't sell Reebok product anymore, what you see in stores/online is the last of inventory.

Last edited:
Ok people, just got off the phone with FL. There going to refund the $6.99 shipping fee. $97 for a Question low, not bad.

FNL not FL again, FL=Foot Locker, FNL = Finish LIne. 
 I'd say it's exclusive to FL because there own Reebok website don't carry them nor any other website
Looking at their prices, they will keep that stock for a while. 

I worked at Finish Line for three years and Foot Locker for two. We called Finish Line FL and Foot Locker FTL. Not that it even matters.

Don't understand why Reebok would release this shoe this way. They've botched so many releases in the last couple years. Should be a general release at all stores.

For the desperate attempt to create hype of course, the Question is their bread and butter, but they definitely realize the remand for almost any Reebok model is close to 0, so they are releasing more limited quantity and trick people in to thinking that they are popular again. 

This is a debate I've had 10000 times. Do they make more money by selling a much smaller amount of pairs at $100 ish or a general release available everywhere with them going down to $50-$70?

For the desperate attempt to create hype of course, the Question is their bread and butter, but they definitely realize the remand for almost any Reebok model is close to 0, so they are releasing more limited quantity and trick people in to thinking that they are popular again. 

well said, couldn't have summarized it better myself.

This is a debate I've had 10000 times. Do they make more money by selling a much smaller amount of pairs at $100 ish or a general release available everywhere with them going down to $50-$70?

It's hit or miss. By singling it to 1 place, profits will go there and have no competition. However, you miss if not enough promo or push. That's when we start seeing those on sale specials go live.

I know this is off topic but I think its BS how they can sell a shoe at Reebok for the same price since 1996 yet Jordan Brand increases like crazy.

Last edited:
 I know this is off topic but I think its BS how they can sell a shoe at Reebok for the same price since 1996 yet Jordan Brand increases like crazy.
Actually that is right on target and not off topic at all, that clearly show that other companies can deliver almost the same quality and craftsmanship as the original pairs released 20 years a go and Nike/JB are just greedy, simple as that. 

Last edited:

I'm fairly certain my Question lows were $90 in 1999 (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). That would be a 22% increase. Jordan 13's have gone from $150? in 1998 to $190: a 27% increase. Not a huge difference.

Yeah, they just increased the price within the last two years. I'm not paying $140 for Questions. I'm sure the next mid to come out will be $150.

Yes the lows were $90 back in 1998-99, I am not sure how much was the original price, but probably the same. And yes the original mid was $100, the retros were $120-125 till very recently, but again even at $140 the price for what you pay is very reasonable, none of the Jordan retros have that same quality. 

$140 is not bad at all BUT it's still BS. I've seen Adidas, Fila and RBK release shoes in 2014 for the same price they were in the 90s. They're raising these out of greed.

I'm anxious to see how the quality on these lows is. I haven't had a pair since 2001 and I certainly won't be able to remember enough to compare them.

When was the last time they released lows? I feel like it's been years since I've seen them.

I'm anxious to see how the quality on these lows is. I haven't had a pair since 2001 and I certainly won't be able to remember enough to compare them.
There you go, here is my review.

$140 is not bad at all BUT it's still BS. I've seen Adidas, Fila and RBK release shoes in 2014 for the same price they were in the 90s. They're raising these out of greed.
I will give them that, still much better than the huge BS from other "popular" brands. 

Back
Top Bottom