The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

You were spot on about these laces too. Not sure why they made the switch but I will be replacing mine with standard cotton rope laces if I can find the right length.

my "quess" would be that when these were originally issued back in 2013 as a pack, they used the "promo sample" paper then when they were restocked for individual sale, they used the "reebok" paper......just a quess

Excellent, thanks a ton for your 'Answer'.

Makes sense as I was wondering how some retailers had 100+ pairs; was not aware that they sold 'em as a pack then individually.

I switched out every white lace based question I own for the toe color.....except the blue toes, those got red laces as well, I had gold in the NYE but stole those for the burn rubbers and white red speckle in draft pics lace swap everything

Hopefully Reebok decides to release this pair.

I don't believe there were any lows until 99.
The first Question low released around March of 1999 (white/navy suede), yes. But that colorway you posted came out around 2000 I think. Definitely not an OG colorway.

Edit: I'd like to see these og 1996 colorways hit low top form

No patent leather toe box.  No translucent soles.  This is a true original version

Navy suede would be very appreciated.

Last edited:
The first Question low released around March of 1999 (white/navy suede), yes. But that colorway you posted came out around 2000 I think. Definitely not an OG colorway.

I didn't post that picture but the initial run of lows was pretty steady from 1999-2001 (It's the only sneaker I bought between 8th grade and the first half of 10th). My point was no lows were OG by 1996 standards. I assumed the guy who posted was referring to OG low colorways.

The Carolina blue/navy colorway dropped in spring or summer 2000. Saying that isn't an OG low colorway would be like saying Grape 5s weren't an OG colorway.

Last edited:
My point was no lows were OG by 1996 standards.

The Carolina blue/navy colorway dropped in spring or summer 2000. Saying that isn't an OG low colorway would be like saying Grape 5s weren't an OG colorway.
Correct, no OG's ever released in 1996/97. That was a re-release retro type thing.

Jordan Grape 5's is an original colorway though, released the same year.  That Carolina blue Question low top colorway came out 4 years after the Question released....4 years. It's not an og colorway.

Correct, no OG's ever released in 1996/97. That was a re-release retro type thing.

Jordan Grape 5's is an original colorway though, released the same year.  That Carolina blue Question low top colorway came out 4 years after the Question released....4 years. It's not an og colorway.

Correct. The point is that it was rumored that the three low releases this year would be OG colorways (even though we know that's not true with those polka dot atrocities coming out). My point was that there are no OG LOW colorways. But if we are talking about colorways that are original to the low I would say the Carolina/navy applies.

My point was that there are no OG LOW colorways.
Correct. This is Reebok's chance to make low top versions of the OG colorways.

Yes, you can say that but the discussion was about wanting the original 1996/97 mid colorways to retro in a low tops.

That carolina colorway should release if there's a need for a Retro + colorway....which is what it really is.

i want the oatmeal in the low and i want a mid wheat colorway, i think reebok could def hit it out the park with a timbo wheat question, but that's just me
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Folks, how often do finishline do markdowns? I want a pair of First Ballots to ball in. And build my WC points in the process.

Hey bros, just a quick question about the Lebron & Kobe 'For Player Use Only' Question retros.

I see quite a few pairs on eBay and some boxes have the 'Promo Sample' packaging paper and others have 'Reebok' paper? Anyone know what's up with that?

I think they should have both, at least my pair has both of them. 

Yeah, my pair has both types of paper in the box.

Back
Top Bottom