The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

personally i HATE when the releases are only at retailers and not also on the company website. i'm a size 14, which NO ONE carries size 14 in-store and FL and FNL have VERY limited quantities of the large sizes online. the company websites usually carry much more of the large sizes. 

i went on FNL to get the Question. the "Quantity" pull down menu indicated there were 17 available. when i put 1 in my cart,  i got the "quantity exceeds stock" message.  no way they sold 17 pairs of size 14..... i emailed RBK customer service asking for help. should be amusing what i get back

Last edited:
Its always the infinite debate, but in general we see a slow down on all fronts when it comes to sneakers and the smaller companies are staring to feel the impact first, so naturally Reebok are one of them, even the best collaborations and models are sitting and eventually are going on sale, minus the Kendrick Lamar Ventilator, but that's a different story.

You're right about this trent, it looks like the retro/sneaker craze from '09-'14 is cooling off and product is going on sale/clearance - unless it is over-hyped and 'limited'. It's such a shame that Reebok only joined the bandwagon in '13 as there was an extensive back catalog that may not see the light of day.

I tried to add size 14 to my cart and it was out of stock it said. [emoji]128533[/emoji]
thanks for trying.... one time i got it into my cart then got the OUT OF STOCK message when i tried to check out. next time the size 14 box was grayed out..... just wasn't meant to be

thanks for trying.... one time i got it into my cart then got the OUT OF STOCK message when i tried to check out. next time the size 14 box was grayed out..... just wasn't meant to be

No prob. I also tried my size, I'm safe for now to say the least. Luckily my local finishline is unknown and its downtown philly with so many other retailers around it.

Just waiting on a new Finishline $20 WC reward coupon so i can cop these for $65 shipped.  I did the math already.  Feel free to try this method

$110 retail (Free shipping now applied to this shoe on the website)

use code "15PAYPAL100" and it knocks $15 off

Apply the $20 WC reward code knocks it down to $75

Certain CC or eBates have cash back.   Finishline happens to have 15% cashback right now on all purchases which takes off another $11 (works like eBates, you'll get the credit in a few weeks)

So that brings it to about $65 out the door 
nthat.gif

Called fnl and got free shipping and used my $20 Bordeaux fuk up gift card. Copped for $98 shipped. Great summer shoe! Gonna beat 'em up by time falls here

Just waiting on a new Finishline $20 WC reward coupon so i can cop these for $65 shipped.  I did the math already.  Feel free to try this method

Certain CC or eBates have cash back.   Finishline happens to have 15% cashback right now on all purchases which takes off another $11 (works like eBates, you'll get the credit in a few weeks)

nthat.gif
Pretty much accurate, but you have to do that all on the phone, otherwise is not going to let you use coupon and WC card. 

nthat.gif
Pretty much accurate, but you have to do that all on the phone, otherwise is not going to let you use coupon and WC card. 
I believe Finishline has fixed that.  Before it wouldn't allow you to use both a code and $20 WC combined when purchasing online.  You would as you stated had to call in and have them apply the $20 WC reward. Now you can apply both

Nope, Tried on Saturday, automatically excludes one or the other, you will have to call. 

Just got my two pairs from Macy's and I must say I am extremely disappointed. I haven't bought a pair of Reeboks since 2001 so I didn't know what to expect but these are bad. Damaged and misaligned pods, tons of glue stains, dirty and creased midsoles. The overall craftsmanship is bad. The suede is great but the leather is nothing special. I was hoping to make the best pair out of the two I got but I may not be keeping either.

If you call that leather nothing special, I dont know what is better than, give us an example please. As for the pots I agree, I have pairs that are not that great, but for these I had the chance to go to the store and try and pick my pair. 

Hey bros, just a quick question about the Lebron & Kobe 'For Player Use Only' Question retros.

I see quite a few pairs on eBay and some boxes have the 'Promo Sample' packaging paper and others have 'Reebok' paper? Anyone know what's up with that?

If you call that leather nothing special, I dont know what is better than, give us an example please. As for the pots I agree, I have pairs that are not that great, but for these I had the chance to go to the store and try and pick my pair. 

I don't buy many leather sneakers anymore because all new models are made with plastic or flyknit and I dont cop many retros but my most recent leather sneaker pickups were Chi 1s and AF1 IDs. Both were much better. The leather mudguard on the recent AM90 release was also better. The suede on the gazaelle OGs I got this year was also fantastic. I would put this question low leather on par with 2011 3s. Just because JB retros have been made with poop leather recently doesn't mean there is not good leather out there.

Last edited:
I dont believe a single word, I have seen all those sneakers listed and none of them has a better leather and to compare them with the 2011 lll's, nah man, just nah. 

I dont believe a single word, I have seen all those sneakers listed and none of them has a better leather and to compare them with the 2011 lll's, nah man, just nah. 

To each their own. I didn't come in here to bash the shoe; just to offer my honest opinion. I was excited for these because it's the first shoe I fell in love with back in middle school. I've never been a fan of the mids. I thought your review was great and it got me even more excited. It also raised my expectations and left me more disappointed. I did decide to keep a pair though. The only big issue being one misplaced pod and a fairly noticable small glue stain on the top of the suede.

Hey bros, just a quick question about the Lebron & Kobe 'For Player Use Only' Question retros.

I see quite a few pairs on eBay and some boxes have the 'Promo Sample' packaging paper and others have 'Reebok' paper? Anyone know what's up with that?
 my "quess" would be that when these were originally issued back in 2013 as a pack, they used the "promo sample" paper then when they were restocked for individual sale, they used the "reebok" paper......just a quess

To each their own. I didn't come in here to bash the shoe; just to offer my honest opinion. I was excited for these because it's the first shoe I fell in love with back in middle school. I've never been a fan of the mids. I thought your review was great and it got me even more excited. It also raised my expectations and left me more disappointed. I did decide to keep a pair though. The only big issue being one misplaced pod and a fairly noticable small glue stain on the top of the suede.
The pods misplacement is a huge BS for me too, some of my other pairs have them, luckily not this one, but again what can you do, at least the price is half of what we pay for far less comfortable retros from JB. 

I will say after a side by side comparison that the leather on these > 2011 WC 3s. But not by much. It's still the closest thing I have to these in my closet. I don't wear many white sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom