The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Horrible quality contol....uneven stitching on heel, cut is waaaay off, smashed 3, uneven stitching on toe cap, smashed toe cap... on and on...

Wonder if Finishline will honor my $20 Winner Circle card which expired the day I used it. Give a a new $20 Winner Circle card.

Last edited:
Wore these about 3 times and the red material is bleeding on to the tongue on both sneakers...:smh:

Wow... that's wrong. Such a nice shoe. Just got off the phone with Finishline. There gonna send out another WC card once they recie e my return. I'm returning them to my local FNL

Oh man, that bleeding hurts. I was really looking forward to scooping these up in the next week or two, but that's pretty bad. Maybe I'll just slap a cut piece of scotch tape to the underside of that laceloop to shield the tongue. Shouldn't even be noticeable, but it's sad that it even has to be done.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna give it one more shot. Although the quality control blew it on my pair. They felt so comfy...

I think I'm gonna give it one more shot. Although the quality control blew it on my pair. They felt so comfy...

Sorry to hear about the poor quality on your Question lows, but what can you expect with Reebok product getting slashed so heavily? Their '14 and '15 retros have been garbage in comparison to the stuff made in '12 and '13. :smh:

Maybe with the alarming amount of returns. They will take notice?

I should've clarified but with their product being so heavily discounted in the past, there is virtually no incentive on their product to put out a good quality product when it's inevitable that it will be slashed heavy.

That said these lows are going to be a real disaster for them - the factory that they contracted to manufacture the pairs did a piss poor job.

I should've clarified but with their product being so heavily discounted in the past, there is virtually no incentive on their product to put out a good quality product when it's inevitable that it will be slashed heavy.

That said these lows are going to be a real disaster for them - the factory that they contracted to manufacture the pairs did a piss poor job.

Agreed fam. But they doing a hell of job taking a beating on the court right now lol.

I'll also add I don't have any bleeding on my pair. But I do have excessive glue stains and my suede seems to be fading.

It's so bad to see so many people having issues with that release, when I got mine, I immediately noticed that the quality is a step down from the 2013 pairs, but than I thought I was imagining it, I guess not. But little things like the laces were a dead giveaway of the cut corners, but like vood99 said, we should not be expecting any better with the way the good quality models were selling, heavily discounted.

Last edited:
I almost wish ADI corporate would tell Reebok to make their classic line "ultra-premium" -- fewer releases, super high-grade material, UK or USA-made and really limited (almost like NB's high-end stuff). Maybe that would help increase the brand's stature among the "sneakerhead" community and make the Reebok Classic brand something people actually want to own.

Because at this rate, ADI's just gonna kill the whole thing off to re-focus on fitness & cross-fit.

glad I got a pair for way under retail but the quality and craftsmanship are horrible (at least on my pair). Mis aligned stitching. marks on my toe box. it is what it is. oh and mine didn't come with the factory white laces. only the red laces. I've already put in a complaint to Finishline

Back
Top Bottom