The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Thanks for the support brother, I just submitted my first image, but I don't have much hope, at least I can try.

Thanks for the support brother, I just submitted my first image, but I don't have much hope, at least I can try.
Trent, as long as you enter you better win. I don't think there's anyone I've seen on these here interwebs who'd deserve it more...

I second this.

Just show them your D-Time and Boulevard keychains.

Last edited:
I second this.
Just show them your dtime and Boulevard keychains.
LOL yeah, I wish it was that easy. Unfortunately FNL people don't know who I am and probably never seen my YT channel, and you know how it all works, they stay behind channels that are very popular with 100k subscribers, regardless of the content they are creating and providing, knowledge or anything else related. But one can only hope, right?

LOL yeah, I wish it was that easy. Unfortunately FNL people don't know who I am and probably never seen my YT channel, and you know how it all works, they stay behind channels that are very popular with 100k subscribers, regardless of the content they are creating and providing, knowledge or anything else related. But one can only hope, right?

They should put you in a commercial or something though. I think you love Reebok more than the people working there at this point.

Yes this is an undisputed truth, been in love with the brand since 1990 and still am, too bad their management is not sharing the same passion as me. 

I believe that ship has come and sailed, do they even still have any in store?
They're on the website?
they're on sale on the website
nerd.gif

Anyone know where I can pick up the thicker question rope laces? Dont like the new ones that came with my white red lows. They feel so fake

Yes, they feel very thin. I feel like I'm ripping the material every time I lace up. And no I don't know where. But we'll find a way!

I wanna go off topic real quick.

Does anyone remember the reebok classics with the red/blue toe cap and clear outsoles that came out around the time the questions first dropped?

I wish they wouldn't retro so bad! One of my favorite kicks from childhood.

I can't find pics anywhere

I wanna go off topic real quick.

Does anyone remember the reebok classics with the red/blue toe cap and clear outsoles that came out around the time the questions first dropped?

I wish they wouldn't retro so bad! One of my favorite kicks from childhood.

I can't find pics anywhere
Reebok Classic Q
Wish they'd consider a simple retro. Nothing fancy.

Question lows still sitting on finishline.   Figured they would sit for a little bit, but also figured they might go quick since it's a Finishline exclusive only.  These might just sit enough to get discounted

Question lows still sitting on finishline.   Figured they would sit for a little bit, but also figured they might go quick since it's a Finishline exclusive only.  These might just sit enough to get discounted

Good and bad. If you are size 14+ you gotta act a little quicker and just cough up thay retail.

Back
Top Bottom