The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Re-release. The Answer 4 OG. The White/Black ones. or the 5s or the 7. And stop with the ugly CW for the Question retros. Don't be stupid adidas/Reebok.

^^^
Seconded. I would've grabbed the 'Prototype' if it actually was the damn Prototype and not some half-assed GR & prototype mashup.
I don't think it was half-assed. Its just not possible to redo tooling for something that was so limited. They most likely did under 10k pairs and to open that tooling would cost anywhere from 40-60k. They wouldn't make return on that investment. I really like the story though. love the shoe!

nah, I think maybe number 3 or 4, like UNDFTD black, UNDFTD colorful, Packer Practice 2, these if we speaking strictly colabs, i'd say these packers are ahead of the burn rubbers and I love the burn rubbers, meh idk the Day in Philly might still be better than these packers, I be forgetting about those
Yeah the Undefeated is like the bar for Questions when talking collabs. But the upcoming one will be extremely Hyped for sure. Hint Ura-Harajuku in 1993.

I love the 4s but the last ones were done so poorly, I can only imagine they'll be worse. Need to bring back the 5.

TBH, the lV was not bad at all, the only negative is the missing DMX system, but materials and craftsmanship, they were straight 90's. 

TBH, the lV was not bad at all, the only negative is the missing DMX system, but materials and craftsmanship, they were straight 90's. 

I love my IVs and all but rarely wear them (even casually) because of the missing DMX. They feel like walking on wood. There was something about the fresh style of the IV mixed with the DMX comfort that made it an inseparable package. One without the other just doesn't work.

All that being said the Answer IV is still my GOAT and favorite shoe ever (as well as being the shoe that got me into sneakers period)...

Last edited:
Sucks the curtain call are limited and can only be purchased at the event ..... I'm sure resellers will
Be all over It wtf

not the snakes, nah, again white midsole not making it in the top 3

that's it where's the thread person, time for a poll on the colabs, matter of face the Teyana(sp) Taylor croc colab is better than the Bait snakes
The mid soles aren't white though.  They have glow in the dark paint which makes it a mint green-ish color. 

Blasphemy! Those Taylor croc shoes are uninspiring at best. All red shoe? Packer diid it already 
laugh.gif

Yeah the Undefeated is like the bar for Questions when talking collabs. But the upcoming one will be extremely Hyped for sure. Hint Ura-Harajuku in 1993.
  I personally don't think so.  The bright pair is gross and the black colorway is too plain. The only nice touch was the sneaker tongue with it's bell logo and quote. That's it.  

Now the BAIT collab has a nice colorway with faux snake skin, glow in the dark midsoles, patent leather toe box, perforated suede panels and the nice touch of the Reebok vector logo being die-cut with the snake print behind it 
pimp.gif

Reebok x BAPE Questions sound nice!  I'm going to assume it's going to be a black base shoe with traditional camouflage.
woooo seen those bait snakes. joints fire
They really are.  They're dope in person too.

^^^
Seconded. I would've grabbed the 'Prototype' if it actually was the damn Prototype and not some half-assed GR & prototype mashup.
I don't think it was half-assed. Its just not possible to redo tooling for something that was so limited. They most likely did under 10k pairs and to open that tooling would cost anywhere from 40-60k. They wouldn't make return on that investment. I really like the story though. love the shoe!

nah, I think maybe number 3 or 4, like UNDFTD black, UNDFTD colorful, Packer Practice 2, these if we speaking strictly colabs, i'd say these packers are ahead of the burn rubbers and I love the burn rubbers, meh idk the Day in Philly might still be better than these packers, I be forgetting about those
that means nothing to me, and i'm very picky so these are gonna have to be unbelievable espc with all the hype you putting on them, as of now it's looking like the red crocs will be the biggest colabs of the 20th with the jadaquest and the rucker parks being the best of the non colabs IMHO

not the snakes, nah, again white midsole not making it in the top 3

that's it where's the thread person, time for a poll on the colabs, matter of face the Teyana(sp) Taylor croc colab is better than the Bait snakes
The mid soles aren't white though.  They have glow in the dark paint which makes it a mint green-ish color. 

Blasphemy! Those Taylor croc shoes are uninspiring at best. All red shoe? Packer diid it already 
laugh.gif

I personally don't think so.  The bright pair is gross and the black colorway is too plain. The only nice touch was the sneaker tongue with it's bell logo and quote. That's it.  

Now the BAIT collab has a nice colorway with faux snake skin, glow in the dark midsoles, patent leather toe box, perforated suede panels and the nice touch of the Reebok vector logo being die-cut with the snake print behind it 
pimp.gif

Reebok x BAPE Questions sound nice!  I'm going to assume it's going to be a black base shoe with traditional camouflage.
those midsoles are one of the biggest parts that turn me off on the snakes
sick.gif
, and they are nowhere near worth the hype IMHO minus that they were limited as heck, but easily obtainable on the 2nd market, I've passed every time going from man I need to have those, to picking them apart as a shoe that I just don't won't, the glow midsole doesn't make any sense and there just wasn't enough snake on there for me, as for the crocs being plain bcuz they're all red, um maybe you haven't noticed my name, my fav color is red, i'm ready for these with a red dickies outfit and a red croc hat
pimp.gif
, as for anything bape, that sounds worse than baits snakes
mean.gif
, the packer practice2 are the only colab I regret not getting

sick.gif
, and they are nowhere near worth the hype IMHO minus that they were limited as heck, but easily obtainable on the 2nd market, I've passed every time going from man I need to have those, to picking them apart as a shoe that I just don't won't, the glow midsole doesn't make any sense and there just wasn't enough snake on there for me, as for the crocs being plain bcuz they're all red, um maybe you haven't noticed my name, my fav color is red, i'm ready for these with a red dickies outfit and a red croc hat
pimp.gif
mean.gif
What's wrong with the mid soles? First it was that they're white (which they're not) and now it's that they glow? Now not enough snake skin on them? :lol:

Yeah you're right, I've never noticed your name but I don't see how you think these "Instagram girl" Taylor questions  are better than the red Packer shoes much less the BAIT shoes. You want to dress like the Kool-Aid man....then do you.

Sucks the curtain call are limited and can only be purchased at the event ..... I'm sure resellers will
Be all over It wtf
Yeah, 500 pairs is limited but I have some slight hope that Packer will have some remaining pairs for online.  Iverson will be there personally so expect some autographed pairs to hit Ebay.  I think $175 retail is too much though.  

sick.gif
pimp.gif
mean.gif
What's wrong with the mid soles? First it was that they're white (which they're not) and now it's that they glow? Now not enough snake skin on them? :lol:

Yeah you're right, I've never noticed your name but I don't see how you think these "Instagram girl" Taylor questions  are better than the red Packer shoes much less the BAIT shoes. You want to dress like the Kool-Aid man....then do you.
look up any of my post and I constantly complain about the white midsole, only 2prs do I like with the white midsole and that's red suede toe, and blue toe but those shoes are mostly white based entirely, all the pics on the baits make the midsole look white except when it's glowing, if their mint that's even worse, why is their mint on a snake and black shoe, like where does that make sense?
roll.gif

Be all over It wtf
Yeah, 500 pairs is limited but I have some slight hope that Packer will have some remaining pairs for online.  Iverson will be there personally so expect some autographed pairs to hit Ebay.  I think $175 retail is too much though.  
these easily destroy the baits on every level, though i'm not a fan of the random bluish, purplish back panel, love the black based questions and alternate colored midsoled vers.
nthat.gif

, all the pics on the baits make the midsole look white except when it's glowing, if their mint that's even worse, why is their mint on a snake and black shoe, like where does that make sense?  

roll.gif
You want to wear all red for an outfit.......I refuse to continue this conversation with you 
laugh.gif

, all the pics on the baits make the midsole look white except when it's glowing, if their mint that's even worse, why is their mint on a snake and black shoe, like where does that make sense?  

roll.gif
You want to wear all red for an outfit.......I refuse to continue this conversation with you 
laugh.gif
you may not know this but my match matchiness is legendary amongst NT
roll.gif

I thought I had my red dickies outfit pic with my kobe9 ext red high but I don't, you'll have to settle for my red suit

I've since add several other pairs, one 2 pairs that I will one day have to break down and buy are the unworns and the first ballots, I realized that the white midsole is what took me so long to just buy them, but i'll do it as a career theme, i'm using windchills as my Georgetown shoe, now that's one that despite the white midsole the corduroy and suede just drug me in with being so diff from most questions, got this bomb AF blue corduroy hat I wear with them
laugh.gif
 oh those draft picks back there, they cost me like $50 I think it was so it was justifiable purchase of a white midsole, and I picked up the the banner samples and that jersey material is unbelievable making them a really nice shoe, I wanted the white parties, but on second impression, the grey on the toe just throws them off, a white patent toe or even just a white regular toe would have made them tons better

thanks, I know i'm a lil crazy with my taste
laugh.gif
Hey man, everybody got their thing so it's all good. Wear what you dig 
glasses.gif

Speaking of different, peep these sample Question lows that popped up on ebay.  They're interesting with the "Phila" branding on the eyelets, "North Phila" insoles and "215" stitched on the tongue.

Are those the custom joints that were made for this dumb *** that took pictures inside Reebok headquarters last year, one of the FinishLine contest winners? Not surprised to see them on ebay, you can tell how "big of a fan" he is of the brand, smdh. 

Last edited:

Are those the custom joints that were made for this dumb *** that took pictures inside Reebok headquarters last year, one of the FinishLine contest winners? Not surprised to see them on ebay, you can tell how "big of a fan" he is of the brand, smdh. 
I dunno Trent, they might be. Some fan 
mean.gif

My bro was telling me that they might be Philadelphia Eagles themed. Green and silver.

Those look like the joints the contest winner made.

My man redrum always posting pics of himself and his style, salute my G.

Packer joints are tough but I'm cool. Not paying almost $200 after shipping even if they hit the site. They remind me of a nicer version of the joints Red Rum wearing in that first pic.

Hope if they don't hit the site not everyone at the event gets their pair auotd I actually want a pair to wear.... Already hve autod red toes

Back
Top Bottom