The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Yeah, 500 pairs is limited but I have some slight hope that Packer will have some remaining pairs for online.  Iverson will be there personally so expect some autographed pairs to hit Ebay.  I think $175 retail is too much though.  

$175 for a shoe with Horween leather is actually pretty solid in my opinion. Seems like the quality on these will be the best ever on a Question. Praying these hit online, would be an instant cop!

Last edited:
I dunno Trent, they might be. Some fan :smh:

My bro was telling me that they might be Philadelphia Eagles themed. Green and silver.
Yes it's the same dumb Ishmael, check page 227, I remember seeing them before. What a loser...

$175 for a shoe with Horween leather is actually pretty solid in my opinion. Seems like the quality on these will be the best ever on a Question. Praying these hit online, would be an instant cop!
  I guess it's just my personal taste but the shoe looks pretty tame for the colorway and materials used at $190 shipped.  I also don't like the plain blue section in the back. they could have had something stitched there. I agree on the quality though, they look pretty good!  Yeah, definitely hope some of you guys get the chance to cop.
Yes it's the same dumb Ishmael, check page 227, I remember seeing them before. What a loser...
 Reebok really shouldn't have gone on to allow him to make the sneaker after that stupid stunt he pulled 
mean.gif
  I assume they went on ahead in order to avoid any bad press this guy could have caused even though Reebok had every right.

Question for the experts in here... Did the 2007 Answer 1 10th anniversary pair have the DMX cushioning or nah?

I guess it's just my personal taste but the shoe looks pretty tame for the colorway and materials used at $190 shipped.  I also don't like the plain blue section in the back. they could have had something stitched there. I agree on the quality though, they look pretty good!  Yeah, definitely hope some of you guys get the chance to cop.

Reebok really shouldn't have gone on to allow him to make the sneaker after that stupid stunt he pulled 
mean.gif
  I assume they went on ahead in order to avoid any bad press this guy could have caused even though Reebok had every right.
I think that dude had an internal connect, otherwise that would have never happened, don't think Reebok cared about bad press or anything like that, not too many people followed this whole case or even the FNL promo. I probably sound like I am salty about it, but that's because I am, Reebok never recognized their biggest fans and followers. 

I think that dude had an internal connect, otherwise that would have never happened, don't think Reebok cared about bad press or anything like that, not too many people followed this whole case or even the FNL promo. I probably sound like I am salty about it, but that's because I am, Reebok never recognized their biggest fans and followers. 

Trent, if it's any consolation I can strongly say that Reebok can't recognize themselves either. They've had an identity crisis since being purchased by Adidas and possibly prior to that.

Are those the custom joints that were made for this dumb *** that took pictures inside Reebok headquarters last year, one of the FinishLine contest winners? Not surprised to see them on ebay, you can tell how "big of a fan" he is of the brand, smdh. 
Yep haha I think he is WaldyCruz or something on twitter

I've since add several other pairs, one 2 pairs that I will one day have to break down and buy are the unworns and the first ballots, I realized that the white midsole is what took me so long to just buy them, but i'll do it as a career theme, i'm using windchills as my Georgetown shoe, now that's one that despite the white midsole the corduroy and suede just drug me in with being so diff from most questions, got this bomb AF blue corduroy hat I wear with them :lol:  oh those draft picks back there, they cost me like $50 I think it was so it was justifiable purchase of a white midsole, and I picked up the the banner samples and that jersey material is unbelievable making them a really nice shoe, I wanted the white parties, but on second impression, the grey on the toe just throws them off, a white patent toe or even just a white regular toe would have made them tons better
some kind of Lil Keke song plays in my head when I see you post yourself

so will the Packers be like the snsxpackerxreebok event from last year where it was a pop up and whatever was left went on the site?

Last edited:

I've since add several other pairs, one 2 pairs that I will one day have to break down and buy are the unworns and the first ballots, I realized that the white midsole is what took me so long to just buy them, but i'll do it as a career theme, i'm using windchills as my Georgetown shoe, now that's one that despite the white midsole the corduroy and suede just drug me in with being so diff from most questions, got this bomb AF blue corduroy hat I wear with them
laugh.gif
 oh those draft picks back there, they cost me like $50 I think it was so it was justifiable purchase of a white midsole, and I picked up the the banner samples and that jersey material is unbelievable making them a really nice shoe, I wanted the white parties, but on second impression, the grey on the toe just throws them off, a white patent toe or even just a white regular toe would have made them tons better

so will the Packers be like the snsxpackerxreebok event from last year where it was a pop up and whatever was left went on the site?
I chunk up the deuce for the north and the south

I want these Questions. Packer Shoes is sometimes tight lipped with the size runs, I hope they have 14s.

I've since add several other pairs, one 2 pairs that I will one day have to break down and buy are the unworns and the first ballots, I realized that the white midsole is what took me so long to just buy them, but i'll do it as a career theme, i'm using windchills as my Georgetown shoe, now that's one that despite the white midsole the corduroy and suede just drug me in with being so diff from most questions, got this bomb AF blue corduroy hat I wear with them :lol:  oh those draft picks back there, they cost me like $50 I think it was so it was justifiable purchase of a white midsole, and I picked up the the banner samples and that jersey material is unbelievable making them a really nice shoe, I wanted the white parties, but on second impression, the grey on the toe just throws them off, a white patent toe or even just a white regular toe would have made them tons better

I chunk up the deuce for the north and the south
:lol:

that means nothing to me, and i'm very picky so these are gonna have to be unbelievable espc with all the hype you putting on them, as of now it's looking like the red crocs will be the biggest colabs of the 20th with the jadaquest and the rucker parks being the best of the non colabs IMHO

I don't feel like I'm hyping them. I'm just saying in terms of media and the coverage. This particular question will be the most hyped guaranteed. My favorite was the Prototype!

The red crocs isn't really a collab... It is but it's only going to be women's.... It sucks!!! So I guess try to grab those Packers of you can.

Last edited:
those midsoles are one of the biggest parts that turn me off on the snakes :x , and they are nowhere near worth the hype IMHO minus that they were limited as heck, but easily obtainable on the 2nd market, I've passed every time going from man I need to have those, to picking them apart as a shoe that I just don't won't, the glow midsole doesn't make any sense and there just wasn't enough snake on there for me, as for the crocs being plain bcuz they're all red, um maybe you haven't noticed my name, my fav color is red, i'm ready for these with a red dickies outfit and a red croc hat :pimp: , as for anything bape, that sounds worse than baits snakes :smh: , the packer practice2 are the only colab I regret not getting

I feel you fam. Again I was just saying in terms of most desired questions. You can't say that they aren't mad hyped!!! Not totally my cup of tea, but the undefeateds are grail status for people.

Hey man, everybody got their thing so it's all good. Wear what you dig 8)

Speaking of different, peep these sample Question lows that popped up on ebay.  They're interesting with the "Phila" branding on the eyelets, "North Phila" insoles and "215" stitched on the tongue.

Are those the custom joints that were made for this dumb *** that took pictures inside Reebok headquarters last year, one of the FinishLine contest winners? Not surprised to see them on ebay, you can tell how "big of a fan" he is of the brand, smdh. 

Those look like the joints the contest winner made.

My man redrum always posting pics of himself and his style, salute my G.

Packer joints are tough but I'm cool. Not paying almost $200 after shipping even if they hit the site. They remind me of a nicer version of the joints Red Rum wearing in that first pic.

Yeah Trent you hit the nail on the head. They were a shoe made for a contest winner who did a lot of messed up stuff. It's crazy that he just wanted to flip the shoes too... Sad! Plus they gave him 2 pairs. I guess he decided to keep one and flip the other. The asking prices is outrages too. Like come on man!

@whoisjaewood killed these though! Like murdered these. These are straight fire!

Last edited:
that means nothing to me, and i'm very picky so these are gonna have to be unbelievable espc with all the hype you putting on them, as of now it's looking like the red crocs will be the biggest colabs of the 20th with the jadaquest and the rucker parks being the best of the non colabs IMHO

I don't feel like I'm hyping them. I'm just saying in terms of media and the coverage. This particular question will be the most hyped guaranteed. My favorite was the Prototype!

The red crocs isn't really a collab... It is but it's only going to be women's.... It sucks!!! So I guess try to grab those Packers of you can.
GS or actually wmns

GS or actually wmns

womens up to size 14, i'll be grabbing a 12 :lol:

GS or actually wmns

womens up to size 14, i'll be grabbing a 12 :lol:
wmns 1.5 difference bro
so I'm an 8,ill need a 9.5

STONEGATEDRIVE STONEGATEDRIVE , any chance of Answer II, III and possibly V dropping to celebrate the Answer's 30th anniversary? I purposely omitted I & IV as those have been retro-ed repeatedly.

Last edited:
wmns 1.5 difference bro
Your lucky fam! I wear like a 15 in women's
@J O N E S, any chance of Answer II, III and possibly V dropping to celebrate the Answer's 30th anniversary? I purposely omitted I & IV as those have been retro-ed repeatedly.
Not that I know of. I guess we will just have to keep waiting. 30th is 10 years away... I'm sure you meant 20th lol. But yeah I wish we could a lot of heat from Reebok's  past, but I guess we will get them when the time is right.

wmns 1.5 difference bro

Not that I know of. I guess we will just have to keep waiting. 30th is 10 years away... I'm sure you meant 20th lol. But yeah I wish we could a lot of heat from Reebok's  past, but I guess we will get them when the time is right.
do we know on a release date?

Yeah sorry, I meant 20th anniversary and it's a damn shame that Answer II, III & V don't get the recognition they deserve.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom