The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Same here and no other site seems to have bigger sizes left in stock.  These moved quick.
Yeah, I'm a little surprised. There has been almost no demand/hype around the question this year (relative to how much I thought there would be). But these flew. Even the HOFs and Curtain Calls hung around for a little bit

Yeah, I'm a little surprised. There has been almost no demand/hype around the question this year (relative to how much I thought there would be). But these flew. Even the HOFs and Curtain Calls hung around for a little bit
Was FNL the only spot to get up to size 14?

That is nike`s sizing. Reebok is only 1

Size 9 in mens is 10.6in
size 10 in womens is 10.6in

size 7 in mens is 9.8in
size 8 in womens is 9.8in

and so on

Mens measurements

Womens measurements

That is nike`s sizing. Reebok is only 1

Size 9 in mens is 10.6in
size 10 in womens is 10.6in

size 7 in mens is 9.8in
size 8 in womens is 9.8in

and so on

Mens measurements

Womens measurements

Repped. Didn't know Reebok was just 1 size difference. Just copped a 12.5.

Gone Man, I just checked, but it seems those cheap prices go super quick. I had about 3 or 4 Nike Tech Fleece jackets for my son open in tabs. I refreshed and they were all gone. Those sale prices go super quick

Repped. Didn't know Reebok was just 1 size difference. Just copped a 12.5.
Welp, this is gonna suck big time. I got a 12.5 myself. I wear a 10 in the Questions. If they don't fit,  I'll have to return unless someone on here is interested when they come in? I got 2 Day Priority shipping so I should have em on Tuesday or Wednesday since Monday is a Holiday. If not, I'll just send back. 

Adidas is only 1 size down as well from Women

Back
Top Bottom