The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Welp, this is gonna suck big time. I got a 12.5 myself. I wear a 10 in the Questions. If they don't fit,  I'll have to return unless someone on here is interested when they come in? I got 2 Day Priority shipping so I should have em on Tuesday or Wednesday since Monday is a Holiday. If not, I'll just send back. 

Adidas is only 1 size down as well from Women

That makes sense because Adidas owns Reebok.

So the next pair come out on 10/21, is that right? Heard they were called the HOF. Which one is that? I don't see why Reebok doesn't drop pics and info 2-3 weeks early to attempt to create some hype or something.

how's the sizing
I'm a 11.5.  Tried to get a women's 13 with no luck, but I saw where dude posted the Reebok size chart, and it showed there was only 1 size difference, so I copped the 12.5.  It does fit a little more snug than the other Questions I have (11.5), but it's not a big deal to me.

how's the sizing

I'm a 11.5.  Tried to get a women's 13 with no luck, but I saw where dude posted the Reebok size chart, and it showed there was only 1 size difference, so I copped the 12.5.  It does fit a little more snug than the other Questions I have (11.5), but it's not a big deal to me.
aight so 1 to 1.5
thx that's what I thought but I've never worn a non men's shoe

Mannnnn 
nthat.gif
 Any Toronto peeps that could help a brotha out....
happy.gif

http://www.capsuletoronto.com/pages/capsule-x-reebok-question-anniversary

Back
Top Bottom