The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I'm 50/50 on those Baits. I kinda like the cube print since it reminds me of the Reebok Kingpin (Chris Gatling shoe) from 96-97 season.

The colorway is my main problem. They would look tons better had they chose a bold color.

Edit: Oh, and "ice cold" was a theme....where are the icey soles?

Last edited:
I'm 50/50 on those Baits. I kinda like the cube print since it reminds me of the Reebok Kingpin (Chris Gatling shoe) from 96-97 season.

The colorway is my main problem. They would look tons better had they chose a bold color.

Edit: Oh, and "ice cold" was a theme....where are the icey soles?

Icecubes inside of ypur pinacolada :lol:

Vis-Hex pods on the sides of the re-re-retro Questions keep getting smaller and smaller. Looks like Adibok's copying the Nike Air/Air Max playbook. :smh:

Vis-Hex pods on the sides of the re-re-retro Questions keep getting smaller and smaller. Looks like Adibok's copying the Nike Air/Air Max playbook. :smh:
vis hex or not, it's just glued on the outside of the shoe anyway. doubt it really does much besides aesthetic

vis hex or not, it's just glued on the outside of the shoe anyway. doubt it really does much besides aesthetic

The OG Vis-Hex might've offered some cushioning benefits but it's a reach as you mentioned since it's just glued to the side.

The current 'Vis-Hex' is just some painted on crap, so at the very least they could try to keep the size of the pods correct.

Last edited:

The OG Vis-Hex might've offered some cushioning benefits but it's a reach as you mentioned since it's just glued to the side.

The current 'Vis-Hex' is just some painted on crap, so at the very least they could try to keep the size of the pods correct.
Did it never go through the shoe to the other side? seems like it would benefit a lot more if it did, actually have some purpose

Not till later models that featured suspended Hexalite and VisAllaround Hexalite, Like the Rush and Steel/Reflection. 

Not till later models that featured suspended Hexalite and VisAllaround Hexalite, Like the Rush and Steel/Reflection. 
So I mean did it ever have a point besides looks then? I wore a pair of questions (not og) for a year for work and I don't think they ever did anything besides just being an aesthetic

Last edited:
IMO for the Question only, it was strictly aesthetics, maybe there was a very small comfort factor added and reduction of weight, because the Hexalite is a lot lighter than EVA, if those pods are filled with it. 

On foot shot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom