The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I bought the Teyana Taylor pair for retail.  I already knew they weren't going to sit long enough to go on sale.  You just have to be smart and know what's going to sit and what's going to move.

Last edited:

I bought the Teyana Taylor pair for retail.  I already knew they weren't going to sit long enough to go on sale.  You just have to be smart and know what's going to sit and what's going to move.
that's another pair that i would've paid retail for but they didn't last long enough and haven't restocked in my size for me to catch them

I paid retail for Blue Toes from Packer, and the "Wind Chills" from Capsule. Besides those, I used my UniDays discount to buy the Silver HOFs on Reebok. I'm considering scooping the SNS for retail though. I really like the shoe

See guys, when you pay full retail - you're essentially just paying the retailer double what they actually paid Nike/Adibok. Anything half off is worth it because that's how much Nike/Adibok sold the shoes to the retailer for, so you've cut out the middle man. I'm buying about 1-2 pairs a year and I wait for deals too, I sure as hell ain't justifying paying MSRP! :lol:

So SNS got those 'Lux' Questions for about $80 a piece from Reebok and they're doubling up at $160. Sometimes if a retailer is a high volume retailer they can get even better discounts, but not too much far off from the half off MSRP.

I was just echoing @TURBO UNO's sentiment about some cats wanting sneakers for $25-$30 and then wondering why some 'ish never gets the retro treatment.

trentbg trentbg is right though, the sneaker market has normalized to an extent. Product is sitting and overall demand has tapered quite drastically.

Last edited:
If you use a Unidays account, you'll get 30% off your order from Reebok. My order came out to $122. I know some of you are waiting for much bigger discounts, but this comes out to around $50 or so off

Last edited:
The Lux pair ain't a half bad buy at half price.
roll.gif

^^^
That's my man mantra my dude, half price so the manufacturer recuperates their costs! :lol:

To hell with the retailer!

Here is the $46 ASG deal, surprisingly good to be honest.

Lol trent, you're Reebok's biggest fan yet at the same time you're spinning 'em around in their grave with your $40 purchases. :rofl:

Last edited:
that man been wearing the questions for damn near 25 years

let em live

although the new sns collab would've looked better lol

Fair enough, they got a slew of Answers that they can make up for him though. I hear you on him having to wear Questions all the damn time.

Lol trent, you're Reebok's biggest fan yet at the same time you're spinning 'em around in their grave with your $40 purchases. :rofl:

Hey man, if can, why not? I was not really planning to buy those, but for the price...So in a way is a win for them, otherwise would have never bought them, plus the amount of Reebok retros I have in my room and all the free publicity I gave them throughout the years, they should be sending me free pairs every week.

Alright with all this talk about paying retail or waiting until kicks go on sale, what's the consensus on the blue toes? How low do you think they'll drop? I grabbed my red toes for just about $100 because I didn't want to risk is.

With enough patience you'll be able to grab the Blue toes for the same price as what trent paid. I just don't see the demand for GR Question colourways around the holiday season when a ton of hyped stuff from Nike & Adidas drops.

Back
Top Bottom