The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

ARGH, had the 10.5 in cart, but got cart jacked. But was able to cop a 10...now it's gonna be that hunt to find someone to swap!

Finally got my pair

got my eye on a pair of the curtain calls but the pics in the post are a lil fuzzy/poor quality and i cant really tell if theyre legit.

anyone ever seen fakes of the curtain calls?

When I saw 210 for the BAPE pair, I gladly passed. Has none of the detail or the materials like the BAIT collab which was the most expensive pair until now. Add the hype and it wasn't worth the headache.

there's that snake skin bait one I've been peepin but it's like 350 but godda pay to win. Ain't no finding that for the low on sale months later from now
Actually, there's a reputable seller on ebay who has multiple pairs for $189. Might have your size. Try your luck.

are talking snakes or icecubes? i'm starting to see the icecubes for the low, but i'd rather have the all silver jaunts 

are talking snakes or icecubes? i'm starting to see the icecubes for the low, but i'd rather have the all silver jaunts 
he was talking about the snakeskin.  There was a full size run on Ebay for $189 plus $8 ship.  

got my eye on a pair of the curtain calls but the pics in the post are a lil fuzzy/poor quality and i cant really tell if theyre legit.

I think it's rare in general to find a pair of fake / replica Reebok Questions let alone a pair of fake "Curtain Calls"  (Reebok / Packer collab).   What company makes replica Questions when you get them for under $100 anyway at authorized retailers lol

I think it's rare in general to find a pair of fake / replica Reebok Questions let alone a pair of fake "Curtain Calls"  (Reebok / Packer collab).   What company makes replica Questions when you get them for under $100 anyway at authorized retailers lol
I Can Give You a Site Right Now That Has Fake Kamikaze 2S And Even Of Course Colorways That Don't exist. Stay woke, don't sleep

use GOAT, they're going for retail on there

Last edited:
Citygear.com has 50% off all their shoes and free shipping. Questions included.

Code is MOVINGDAY
REPPED Good looks.   Grabbed Blue Toes for $62 shipped.   Couldn't pass up that offer.  Was waiting it out until next year for a massive price drop, but don't think I can cop for much cheaper than $60 so I pulled the trigger

Back
Top Bottom