The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Caved and bought on reebok 105. 25% off with expediate shipping when u sign up with your email.
I also got the last pair of red version
I will share wit sneakersteal and such after an hour

He must have one hell of a clause in his Reebok contract. I cannot believe it allows him to wear another brand and get paid by Reebok.

He must have one hell of a clause in his Reebok contract. I cannot believe it allows him to wear another brand and get paid by Reebok.

well I'd say the diff btwn him and Jordan is the support, reebok has failed on several occasions to give him some special shoes for the occasion, though I'm sure he shares in the blame himself on that, but I'm sure they don't have his whole catalog readily available to him like Jordan does. Heck JB athletes seem to just say here's what I want and boom they got it, looking at all the pe of Jordan athletes over the years it def seems to me like that's the case, and I doubt reebok offers that same kinda situation to AI, I highly doubt AI can say hey reebok in 2wks I wanna walk around town in Answer 8 with these colors and reebok says thy will be done, I've never seen AI in any Jordan pe but I bet he has an easier time getting any Jordan shoe he wants than he does getting any of his signature shoes

Allen Iverson

Guess Iverson has had enough of the Question.
Pretty disrespectful, but I am not surprised. To be honest, if Reebok paid me even half of the money they paid him and continue to pay him, I will be wearing whatever ugly joints they tell me to wear from the "modern" catalog. 

Hell if I have his money, I will hunt down every possible, wearable vintage pair in the word and buy it.

Last edited:

My dude, the personal injury lawyers or other hacks that you see on TV or on the radio can draw up better contracts than Reebok's lawyers. Since the early '00s they've had damn near ALL their PAID endorsers wear product other than Reebok at opportune moments.

I can only remember 50 Cent (with G.Unit sneakers) and as of late Cam'ron (with Pumps) and Kendrick Lamar (with his Classics) rocking their product at big events while under contract.

Other than that, it's been Jay-Z rocking Jordans while being paid to market S.Carters, Rick Ross, etc...

I will agree with redrum3281 redrum3281 that I can't blame AI for wanting to wear something other than GR Questions - especially when they have other models that they could mock up some PEs for him. I just think that with a Reebok lifetime contract he's gotta be conscious of where he's wearing the non-Reebok product.

trentbg trentbg , I think it's sad that Reebok's not capitalizing on AI's presence at his HoF induction and his appearances at 'ball games with special product. The '76ers are starting to gain some relevance and it would be a perfect opportunity for Reebok to have AI get some exposure for the brand as he'll most likely be present at games.

Last edited:

My dude, the personal injury lawyers or other hacks that you see on TV or on the radio can draw up better contracts than Reebok's lawyers. Since the early '00s they've had damn near ALL their PAID endorsers wear product other than Reebok at opportune moments.

I can only remember 50 Cent (with G.Unit sneakers) and as of late Cam'ron (with Pumps) and Kendrick Lamar (with his Classics) rocking their product at big events while under contract.

Other than that, it's been Jay-Z rocking Jordans while being paid to market S.Carters, Rick Ross, etc...

I will agree with @redrum3281 that I can't blame AI for wanting to wear something other than GR Questions - especially when they have other models that they could mock up some PEs for him. I just think that with a Reebok lifetime contract he's gotta be conscious of where he's wearing the non-Reebok product.

@trentbg, I think it's sad that Reebok's not capitalizing on AI's presence at his HoF induction and his appearances at 'ball games with special product. The '76ers are starting to gain some relevance and it would be a perfect opportunity for Reebok to have AI get some exposure for the brand as he'll most likely be present at games.
why did he not get a chance to wear the Packer X Reebok HOF or the all Silver Joints, prime chance to truly push those shoes, at the same time he has a nice catalog, give him some of his other shoes to wear it drives me crazy that all he's ever in when he wears reeboks is Qestion 1, he has at least 20 signature shoes all for him and you only give him 1 model to wear all the time, yes we get it those are the bread and butter but even Jordan wears more than the XIs when he's out and about, i know he wore questions to his Jersey retirement in Philly (perfect time to wear the banners but i digress) i just feel like reebok doesn't care

why did he not get a chance to wear the Packer X Reebok HOF or the all Silver Joints, prime chance to truly push those shoes, at the same time he has a nice catalog, give him some of his other shoes to wear it drives me crazy that all he's ever in when he wears reeboks is Qestion 1, he has at least 20 signature shoes all for him and you only give him 1 model to wear all the time, yes we get it those are the bread and butter but even Jordan wears more than the XIs when he's out and about, i know he wore questions to his Jersey retirement in Philly (perfect time to wear the banners but i digress) i just feel like reebok doesn't care

No idea my brother, I did post that picture of AI wearing AJ XIs at his HOF induction in this very thread and it was the same sentiment - that the man must be tired of wearing the exact same model all the damn time so he deserves some slack. I'm almost certain that he had to been given both the Packer and silver joints but being AI he just did his own thing.

Oddly we're a month into the 'Answer 1' anniversary and there's no news. Pleasantly there is no news about upcoming Question colorways and I for one am glad. They overdid it last year.

Back
Top Bottom