The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

They had 8-10.5 when I posted it. I wasn't able to get them either, I need a 12. $62 shipped is a great price, smh.

Just checked my order status on City Gear for the Blue Toes.   Says "On Hold" .    Depends where they pull their stock from.  Not sure if they pull from individual stores or they have a warehouse.  My gut tells me I'm going to get an email stating the order will be cancelled.   $62 seems too good to be true at this current time 
mean.gif

It's from the warehouse. If it gets cancelled, it'll be because they're out of stock, not because of the price. That site has great sales a few times a year.

Just checked my order status on City Gear for the Blue Toes.   Says "On Hold" .    Depends where they pull their stock from.  Not sure if they pull from individual stores or they have a warehouse.  My gut tells me I'm going to get an email stating the order will be cancelled.   $62 seems too good to be true at this current time  :smh:
Good luck!...I copped practice practice practice colorway last night at FNL.... I had a $20 rewards so total was $61.05 shipped

Last edited:
Welp as expected City Gear cancelled my $62 blue toe order (out of stock they now claim). Figured that deal was too good to be true. Now on the hunt to find them for $70 or less next year. Banking on Villa to discount them for the low in a few months. Anybody catch a good deal online please post !

Speaking of below retail, I decided to pick up another 2 pairs of Question low tops (wht/blk toe & wht/blue toe). I figured I'd regret it later if I didn't. They're pretty cheap now.

I want to jump on another low blue toe, but really don't want to pay more than $50 for them. 

I feel that Trent. I didn't get myself anything in a while so I figured "why not?" Haha.

I really just wanted the wht/blk colorway, the wht/blue was just a nice bonus. I was considering the grey/blk but I feel those will definitely hit the $50 mark.

Quality is very good IMO, saw them a few times in hand, but not paying more than $50. 

anyone got ideas on the last 2 questions for the 20Q? 
nerd.gif
 I really doubt either is the NYE but who knows at this point

Back
Top Bottom