The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

These are gonna be available on more websites than any other Question in 2020.

Thanks for speculating. I hope it's true.

I called some locations that are open because they're outdoor stores and most told me they didn't have them. But I did get verification from a spot and he didn't know the quantity yet. I'm in Southern California and all indoor malls are closed so that limits my opportunities.

Thanks for speculating. I hope it's true.

I called some locations that are open because they're outdoor stores and most told me they didn't have them. But I did get verification from a spot and he didn't know the quantity yet. I'm in Southern California and all indoor malls are closed so that limits my opportunities.

you mind sharing that spot? in socal too and if i have any chance of getting them in store, i would prefer that over dealing with online releases

Screenshot_20200813-105826_Instagram.jpg
FSR No Code Needed i got em for $90 with my gift card, knew these would drop below retail.....hard to believe footsites keep more questions than reebok actual website :rofl:

digital version of the magazine

I still can't believe they didn't release an accurate prototype, I wanted those bad. The big *** hexalite would have been crazy. Fumbled it and went straight to clearance.

I'd like to see a pair with a normal tongue too. Only complaint about this shoe is the crooked tongue, drives me crazy.

Except for the OG 1996 release, Reebok has always used synthetic nubuck for this colorway. I’m talking as far back as the retros of summer ‘98.

Nice to see some peeps recall the '98 rehash because I previously mentioned I had a pair myself.

That was a fast as hell rehash too because Iverson had only completed 2 full seasons by summer '98!

I always thought the '98 rehash was the original release from the 1996-97 NBA season. I recall the original suede red toe was limited, supposedly regional that year. So I assumed Reebok decided to finally make them widely available for most markets in '98.

It's crazy how I just learned on here within the last month that the '98 version I had was a rehash 22 years after I got them.

Last edited:
these will be a cake walk compared to those 2. Personally think they’ll sit long enough to be discounted

I'm somewhat concerned about these because it seems like there's limited availability. I'm also sure allocation is f'd up right now because stores in indoor malls may not be getting shipment due to this second closure.

No Foot Locker stores within 100 miles of me are getting them!

A Champs in a mall down the street from my residency is getting them. And 3 outdoor locations within 20 miles of me are getting them.

An outdoor Footaction location within 6 miles of me is getting them. And 2 mall locations that are within 22 miles of me are getting them.

I've been out of Reebok for years now. The last Reebok shoes I wore were the S. Carter from 2003! What do y'all know about those? I had 3 pairs of those honestly. They eventually became beater shoes for me years later when I made trips to the recycling center down the corner from my residency. :emoji_laughing:

We all know A.I. is a legend, but not quite on par with Jordan especially with shoes. Can anyone please verify how Reebok Iverson shoes moved in the past? Did any sell out completely?

Can you or anyone speculate if these rehashed Question shoes will sell out or sell fast immediately at least based on history? Are these something I need to get the first day like they're some pair of iconic retro Jordans being re-released?

Nice to see there are some thrifty folks in here like me. Is it a possibility these will be available on discount as time progresses despite my concern with current availability?

We all know A.I. is a legend, but not quite on par with Jordan especially with shoes. Can anyone please verify how Reebok Iverson shoes moved in the past? Did any sell out completely?

Can you or anyone speculate if these rehashed Question shoes will sell out or sell fast immediately at least based on history? Are these something I need to get the first day like they're some pair of iconic retro Jordans being re-releas
How bout this, how many Questions or Answer models that released a few years ago do u see on the secondary market currently? Ill wait, Reebok rereleased a bunch of Answers a few years ago and now theyre nowhere to be found unless u like them already worn

Back
Top Bottom