The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

For all my NT's lookin for this pair that has only released in EU here u go

reebok-question-low-beige-orange-ef3151-release-date-info-2-768x528.jpg
reebok-question-low-beige-orange-ef3151-release-date-info-1-768x528.jpg

That's to many diff leathers, I'm not a fan when they pull these on any other shoe, and def not a fan here

Anyone have any deals on Hardens? I’m tempted to go to StockX which is slightly below retail but I feel like there are better deals to be had for my sz 11

Oooh at the Kobe cw! I’ll only scoop them up if they release on RDC. I’m sure the 50% off will be applicable on them.

I still haven’t received my Hardens yet! SMH I received a package from Italy earlier, and these were shipped sooner than the those! SMH.

Last edited:
So i have several gripes but i do like them, shipping was super fast, bought thursday and got them today basically free 2 day shipping....i dont like that Reebok is still using that ashy white material for the midsole that is super easy to scuff and etc....woulda made sense to make the reebok symbol on the tongue vivid orange, an extra pair of vivid orange laces wouldve been super dope...if u look closely u can see the patent leather is tumbled or fake tumbled which i havent seen before, that's dope....these are definitely head turners none the less, not bad for $90

20200817_154927.jpg
20200817_154502.jpg
20200817_155020.jpg

Good price, sir. I need them for around this price. END has them for $115. But still too high for me.

Silver Harden’s up on Reebok.com for 9/3.

I wish that site would take down shoes that are sold out and not leave them up for months.

glad to see they’ll release those kobe yellow toes now. i found a seller that was selling it with that promo packaging and i’ll admit to prob overpaying, but the combo of yellow, questions and kobe made me okay with the purchase. checked everything out and shoes do look good too so not worried about them being fakes
E70C2DBF-E153-4BEB-AFB4-DB6194337460.jpeg

Do these have 8 or 24 on the heel?

Back
Top Bottom