The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I'm somewhat concerned about these because it seems like there's limited availability. I'm also sure allocation is f'd up right now because stores in indoor malls may not be getting shipment due to this second closure.

No Foot Locker stores within 100 miles of me are getting them!

A Champs in a mall down the street from my residency is getting them. And 3 outdoor locations within 20 miles of me are getting them.

An outdoor Footaction location within 6 miles of me is getting them. And 2 mall locations that are within 22 miles of me are getting them.

I've been out of Reebok for years now. The last Reebok shoes I wore were the S. Carter from 2003! What do y'all know about those? I had 3 pairs of those honestly. They eventually became beater shoes for me years later when I made trips to the recycling center down the corner from my residency. :emoji_laughing:

We all know A.I. is a legend, but not quite on par with Jordan especially with shoes. Can anyone please verify how Reebok Iverson shoes moved in the past? Did any sell out completely?

Can you or anyone speculate if these rehashed Question shoes will sell out or sell fast immediately at least based on history? Are these something I need to get the first day like they're some pair of iconic retro Jordans being re-released?

Nice to see there are some thrifty folks in here like me. Is it a possibility these will be available on discount as time progresses despite my concern with current availability?

I personally don’t think they’ll be a day 1 sellout but I don’t wanna make any promises. Also, Reebok’s website is pretty generous when it comes to allowing discounts, so you may even be able to get a discount first day. It sounds like you’re a doctor so maybe you might qualify for their first responder discount which is currently 50% off I believe.

The only time this colorway really sold out fast that I recall in recent history was the 2012 release and that was only because qty was pretty limited

I personally don’t think they’ll be a day 1 sellout but I don’t wanna make any promises. Also, Reebok’s website is pretty generous when it comes to allowing discounts, so you may even be able to get a discount first day. It sounds like you’re a doctor so maybe you might qualify for their first responder discount which is currently 50% off I believe.

The only time this colorway really sold out fast that I recall in recent history was the 2012 release and that was only because qty was pretty limited

Thanks for the input and logical speculation.

A possible 50% discount from Reebok website which drops it to $70 is nice indeed, but I'm saving with a nice accumulation of Foot Locker Inc. circle gift cards instead despite these being $140.

Although you don't think these will be a first day sellout, do you think I should try to get them as soon as I can after they release next Friday instead of holding out for them to be available on discount on Foot Locker Inc. websites?

I honestly don't know :emoji_poop: about Iverson shoes because I literally had only one pair in my life. And this was the late '90s I'm talking about with the '98 suede red toe rehash I had.

Now if it were a somewhat good rehash of a pair iconic Jordans we're dealing with, i.e. 2018 Concord XI or 2019 black/red XI, I wouldn't even contemplate to assume I would be able wait to get them since those were first day sellouts by default.

Wait, what the F? Oh :emoji_poop:, how the F do I sound like a doctor? What the F makes you assume I could be a doctor? This has to be a cruel joke, right? :emoji_laughing:

How bout this, how many Questions or Answer models that released a few years ago do u see on the secondary market currently? Ill wait, Reebok rereleased a bunch of Answers a few years ago and now theyre nowhere to be found unless u like them already worn

Thanks for the logical feedback based on history. But sorry I don't know :emoji_poop: about Iverson shoes because I primarily wear Nike & Jordan stuff. I also refrain from going to the secondary market as well. Perhaps I should peep it to predicate my decision to get these coming out next Friday.

The only pair of Iverson shoes I ever had in my life were the '98 Question suede toe rehash. We're talking about a little over 20 years ago with those. And that's ironic because I'm a big Iverson fan. I literally have more Iverson jerseys than I ever had Reebok shoes of his. Like I currently have 6 variations of Mitchell & Ness jerseys of Iverson.

therealest1 therealest1 if you like the shoe enough and all that, i recommend buying it when they release. worse case scenario is if they sit and go on discount, just purchase and return the pair you bought at retail

I still can't believe they didn't release an accurate prototype, I wanted those bad. The big *** hexalite would have been crazy. Fumbled it and went straight to clearance.

I'd like to see a pair with a normal tongue too. Only complaint about this shoe is the crooked tongue, drives me crazy.

I'm leaning more toward getting these suede red toe rehash re-releasing next Friday.

But I recall you've reiterated a few times you felt there were discrepancies or inaccuracy with this version coming out. Can you please elaborate on them?

I'm OK with rehashed shoe models that are iconic as long as they get them close enough despite us all preferring 100% replication which isn't feasible unfortunately.

Like I get that they didn't get 100% replication like it was in 1996 with the black/red Jordan XI last December, but they were close enough for me. Now the 2011 Concord XI and 2012 black/red XI were awful looking like they were bootleg swap meet shoes which I passed on and waited 7 years apart to get each of those thankfully. I was really satisfied with the 2018 Concord XI along with the 2019 black/red XI.

So based on your assessment, are you trying to say these 2020 Question suede red toe are as bad as the 2011 Concord XI and 2012 black/red XI? Or are they as good as the 2018 Concord XI and 2019 black/red XI?

therealest1 therealest1 if you like the shoe enough and all that, i recommend buying it when they release. worse case scenario is if they sit and go on discount, just purchase and return the pair you bought at retail

I love that solution because it aligns exactly with my thrifty habits! It's like you read my mind!

But the problem is Foot Locker Inc. regime has a 45 day return policy and I don't know if their websites will remove the discount restriction from these within that time frame in order for me to get my save on with the order and return the one I bought at regular price back to a store.

Thanks for the input and logical speculation.

A possible 50% discount from Reebok website which drops it to $70 is nice indeed, but I'm saving with a nice accumulation of Foot Locker Inc. circle gift cards instead despite these being $140.

Although you don't think these will be a first day sellout, do you think I should try to get them as soon as I can after they release next Friday instead of holding out for them to be available on discount on Foot Locker Inc. websites?

I honestly don't know :emoji_poop: about Iverson shoes because I literally had only one pair in my life. And this was the late '90s I'm talking about with the '98 suede red toe rehash I had.

Now if it were a somewhat good rehash of a pair iconic Jordans we're dealing with, i.e. 2018 Concord XI or 2019 black/red XI, I wouldn't even contemplate to assume I would be able wait to get them since those were first day sellouts by default.

Wait, what the F? Oh :emoji_poop:, how the F do I sound like a doctor? What the F makes you assume I could be a doctor? This has to be a cruel joke, right? :emoji_laughing:

Really all depends on the qty produced at the end of the day. There was a guy here who posted some info and he seemed reliable. He basically was saying these will be available in much higher qtys than the past few colorways of the Questions that have released this year, albeit I doubt it'll be GR Jordan retro type of numbers. I guess if you're really worried about them selling out before they become discount eligible on footsites then it wouldn't hurt to just buy asap.

In your original post, I could've swore I saw some mention of "residency" which is why I thought you might be a doctor. If not, it was an honest mistake on my part.

Toebox looks like some cheap material id find on a jacket at goodwill, horrible
Except for the OG 1996 release, Reebok has always used synthetic nubuck for this colorway. I’m talking as far back as the retros of summer ‘98.

From the looks of it the toe is the same material (durabuck...nubuck... whatever) that they used on the LeBron's and various other colorways... I get it. I do it too. But the "old days" aren't coming back. These companies are trying to keep manufacture dollars down to a minimum from here on out. It's not just Reebok... Everyone on here knows Jordan brand has for years been churning out retros that aren't quite up to par with the OG's materials and shape wise.

These imo don't look terrible but I'll again be passing. Car needs work done to it and I've bought way more pairs this whole pandemic than what I should have.

Really all depends on the qty produced at the end of the day. There was a guy here who posted some info and he seemed reliable. He basically was saying these will be available in much higher qtys than the past few colorways of the Questions that have released this year, albeit I doubt it'll be GR Jordan retro type of numbers. I guess if you're really worried about them selling out before they become discount eligible on footsites then it wouldn't hurt to just buy asap.

In your original post, I could've swore I saw some mention of "residency" which is why I thought you might be a doctor. If not, it was an honest mistake on my part.

Thanks for clarifying you read something that seemed reliable regarding quantity for these.

I'm going with S sssstan suggesting to me to buy them promptly at retail on or after next Friday's release, then check Foot Locker Inc. sites to see if the discount restriction is ever removed so I can possibly get them on discount. Then I can return the pair I bought at regular price back to a store. But the problem I have to endure is that company's 45 day limit to make returns with a receipt. I just have to hope the online discount restriction will be removed within those 45 days.

Oh I always use the term residency to describe where I live, you know as in where I reside, where I live, etc. Thanks for being honest about how you got it misconstrued about me due to my vernacular. That makes sense now because it's also part of medical vernacular.

Last edited:
From the looks of it the toe is the same material (durabuck...nubuck... whatever) that they used on the LeBron's and various other colorways... I get it. I do it too. But the "old days" aren't coming back. These companies are trying to keep manufacture dollars down to a minimum from here on out. It's not just Reebok... Everyone on here knows Jordan brand has for years been churning out retros that aren't quite up to par with the OG's materials and shape wise.

These imo don't look terrible but I'll again be passing. Car needs work done to it and I've bought way more pairs this whole pandemic than what I should have.

You ain't lying about shoe companies trying to reduce overhead drastically. It's easy and higher profit for them to re-release iconic shoes and use cheaper materials that look the same to manufacture them and charge inflated prices years, or even decades later. We should all know it's all about profit by now.

You inadvertently corroborated what I posted about Jordan Brand previously about how I accepted the way rehashes have worked citing my satisfaction with the 2018 Concord XI and 2019 black/red XI as examples.

Thanks for your feedback these don't look bad despite not being able to get the same quality like 1996-97 that we prefer but accept it's not feasible.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal with your car that will cause you to pass on these.

Good thing I'm picky as hell because the only shoes I wanted during this pandemic life was the LeBron VII Lakers colorway months ago that I struck out on since stores weren't open during the first closure. And I ain't going to the secondary market for those. Resellers ain't getting :emoji_poop: from me with their increased resale rape prices.

I want these Question since they correlate with 3 variations of authentic Mitchell & Ness Iverson jerseys from his rookie year that I already have. I have the home white, road red, and alternate blue retro with "PHILA" in front jerseys.

Last edited:
My Hardens have been delayed since Thursday :/. Tracking states they’ll be delivered tomorrow. Sunday?

More Images of the Shark Rocket cw
88133069-0267-433B-A70E-EF3930338628.jpeg

FE1F4C30-767F-4308-BCE9-09133EFC99DD.jpeg

The Reebok logo is a very nice detail! It’s a pass from me still though.

I’d swap those laces out and put some light grey or white joints on them. The Question hardly ever looks good with contrasting color laces, IMO.

You ain't lying about shoe companies trying to reduce overhead drastically. It's easy and higher profit for them to re-release iconic shoes and use cheaper materials that look the same to manufacture them and charge inflated prices years, or even decades later. We should all know it's all about profit by now.

You inadvertently corroborated what I posted about Jordan Brand previously about how I accepted the way rehashes have worked citing my satisfaction with the 2018 Concord XI and black/red XI as examples.

Thanks for your feedback these don't look bad despite not being able to get the same quality like 1996-97 that we prefer but accept it's not feasible.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal with your car that will cause you to pass on these.

Good thing I'm picky as hell because the only shoes I wanted during this pandemic life was the LeBron VII Lakers colorway months ago that I struck out on since stores weren't open during the first closure. And I ain't going to the secondary market for those. Resellers ain't getting :emoji_poop: from me with their increased resale rape prices.

I want these Question since they correlate with 3 variations of authentic Mitchell & Ness Iverson jerseys from his rookie year that I already have. I have the home white, road red, and alternate blue retro with "PHILA" in front jerseys.

Nike absolutely has been trying on a lot of their retro releases to do a better job and I think they're succeeding. Reebok has their moments too. Like I said in a few posts above the hardens are a "need to see in hand" shoe. The materials feel and to me look much better than they did in pics that weren't pro pics.

My Hardens have been delayed since Thursday :/. Tracking states they’ll be delivered tomorrow. Sunday?

More Images of the Shark Rocket cw
88133069-0267-433B-A70E-EF3930338628.jpeg

FE1F4C30-767F-4308-BCE9-09133EFC99DD.jpeg

The Reebok logo is a very nice detail! It’s a pass from me still though.
MAN THESE ARE SUPER HARD, REEBOK WENT ******ED LIKE BOOSIE IM IN!!!

I think they will fall under the "This item is excluded from all promotions." category smh

So i have several gripes but i do like them, shipping was super fast, bought thursday and got them today basically free 2 day shipping....i dont like that Reebok is still using that ashy white material for the midsole that is super easy to scuff and etc....woulda made sense to make the reebok symbol on the tongue vivid orange, an extra pair of vivid orange laces wouldve been super dope...if u look closely u can see the patent leather is tumbled or fake tumbled which i havent seen before, that's dope....these are definitely head turners none the less, not bad for $90

20200817_154927.jpg
20200817_154502.jpg
20200817_155020.jpg

Last edited:
These are up on Goat for $180 in my size and I've been tempted to avoid the rush and cop from there. Only thing stopping me is the fact that I have a $20 rewards with Finishline that I would like to use to bring them down to $120.

Anyone got a link for the carolina blue lows in a 10.5 that will ship internationally?

Would greatly appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom