The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

It looks like the Question Lakers has been delayed again. Champs had it listed on their app for New Year's Eve release date, but it disappeared recently.

date has changed from 12/24 to 12/31. Cool, I guess, since I’ll be trying for the Grinche’s 🤞🏾on Christmas Eve.

Meanwhile...Harrell wore some customized Questions. I think they used to be the white/white/ice mids.
8403AC19-F2CD-47D9-A26A-B0FE195A2ACB.jpeg

594A8526-3FA0-4135-8FB7-81DA1D2743C4.jpeg

To be honest no clue... street sleigh or moto cross. Super confusing and really surprised these have been received so well. Hard pass for me, but happy seeing other collectors cop!
The Moto cross theme makes more sense to me. I recall when the Answer IVs were new and Reebok had some of his clothing designed to look like motocross. I think it was because the Ruff Riderz were popular at the time.

It's becoming an issue trying to get a definitive release date on the Question Lakers.

It seems like the black/red Question that came out recently just got the Street Sleigh gimmick added abruptly because I swear they weren't called that before. I believe they were initially marketed as a 76ers alternate predicated on the black and red uniform style of theirs.

I'm still holding out for those black/red Question for a markdown in stores or whenever they'll be valid for discounts on the Foot Locker Inc. sites. Is it realistic for me to assume I can get those for under retail?

delays on the yellow toe question sucks, but what if this is just reebok's way of trying to up production?

Man I’m still waiting for these to drop. Was hoping for a New Years drop but hopefully we will see these in 2021.

Attachments

• 78FBB4BE-56E0-4986-8CEE-5D3FC02944F4.jpeg
    78FBB4BE-56E0-4986-8CEE-5D3FC02944F4.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 121
I still need Cowboys pair, wouldn’t mind eagles, and still need to swap my 76ers alternate for size 11. Seen Halloween’s in store and they speak to me as well lol.

The all red with black patent toe, wish I didn’t miss those. Smh at not copping wht/blk/gold pair too

The crazy thing is I recently learned that Montrezl Harrell signed with Reebok earlier this year. I was never aware of it and didn't realize they've reentered the NBA shoe game. I assumed he just wore them freely as he did with other brands along with having his shoe collection customized for play on court since he didn't have a shoe deal.

I recall Reebok last had NBA players under contract in the early 2010s, basically the last decade. Remember when they had John Wall at the beginning of his career and tried to market that Zig Tech with him? 😆

I'm also surprised Harrell went with Reebok because he's represented by Klutch Sports. It seems like Rich Paul tries to steer most of his clientele to Nike from my impression, especially since his cash cow LeBron James is a cornerstone with a lifetime deal now.

The crazy thing is I recently learned that Montrezl Harrell signed with Reebok earlier this year. I was never aware of it and didn't realize they've reentered the NBA shoe game. I assumed he just wore them freely as he did with other brands along with having his shoe collection customized for play on court since he didn't have a shoe deal.

I recall Reebok last had NBA players under contract in the early 2010s, basically the last decade. Remember when they had John Wall at the beginning of his career and tried to market that Zig Tech with him? 😆

I'm also surprised Harrell went with Reebok because he's represented by Klutch Sports. It seems like Rich Paul tries to steer most of his clientele to Nike from my impression, especially since his cash cow LeBron James is a cornerstone with a lifetime deal now.
Yeah, but my man built different. I’m with him on most of his joints but these...........
E58CA0C9-9F90-478C-BA22-588DFB3751A3.gif

The Moto cross theme makes more sense to me. I recall when the Answer IVs were new and Reebok had some of his clothing designed to look like motocross. I think it was because the Ruff Riderz were popular at the time.
Yeah makes sense on A4... but on question a little puzzling. But it is what it is.

Reebok last endorses athletes in 2016. The last two being Ramon Sessions and Jason Terry. The last big push was with Jonh Wall, Nerlens Noel and Isaiah Thomas back in 2010-2014. All guys eventually would leave and go elsewhere.

Currently reebok is endorsing Trezz, Josh Richardson, Trey Burke, Lexie Brown, and Ty young. Potential some others in the mix as well. so curious to see where things go.

Back
Top Bottom