The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Pulled these out for today:

D03DE818-FA43-49E0-B2FB-B601921FCC51.png

I went to make a return at a Champs yesterday and browsed around afterwards.

If anyone is interested in the Question mashups with James Harden, the black/white version was $120, and the navy/silver version was $100. Check your local Champs to see if they're available at those reduced prices if you wanted them.

I feel like with Adidas parting ways with Reebok, those Hardens are going to be VERY sought after in a few years (especially the better looking black/red/white pair).

Super must. Been waiting for these!!! Hope the regulars on here feast! Best of luck to everyone.

What time does Reebok usually drop online. I normally just walk in to Champs for questions.

They should continue the “alternates” series being that they haven’t released the PE’s for....

John Wall (Blue/white toe)
Rajon Rondo (wht/green & blk/green)
Allen Iverson (Denver Nuggets days)

There were some more for Lebron and one or two for Shaq and Yao Ming too.

Would love nuggets. The John Wall joints, eh. Rondo, why not. Shaq and Yao...? Have no reference point of that in my head. Would love to see what those look like.

I really wish they would retro The Answer 1 with real DMX tech.... my feet loved the feeling of those.... I actually felt the air moving around..... so good!

I really wish they would retro The Answer 1 with real DMX tech.... my feet loved the feeling of those.... I actually felt the air moving around..... so good!

I was too little to really take notice of how the OGs felt with DMX tech but the retros are comfortable as hell as is wouldn’t you say? All my recent questions feel amazing as well. Answer V even feels pretty good but I think those come behind the questions and answer 1 for me. I don’t think I have a Nike or Jordan that feels as good as the Reeboks. Do Questions feel just as good to everyone’s feet as they do mine?

Oh man!!! Yes! The DMX tech was so good you can feel the air transferring on the unit with every step! Haven’t felt anything like that ever since *insert that’s what she said jokes here 😂 *

It looks like Baron Davis & Master P are looking to acquire Reebok.

After looking closely quality looks pretty sh***y on these, easy pass, that toe box material and back ankle looks mad cheap, would have loved to nb have 8 on the back...how they gone do the most recent releases justice but then drop the ball on these, I'm flabbergasted

Back
Top Bottom