The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Ankle Reapers for the evening.. These legit might be the bulkiest shoe I’ve ever owned (bulkier version of an already bulky shoe) but they feel like wearing comforters on your feet-they’re perfect for winter on the East Coast:

46B3CD3D-4211-4CBD-A7FD-DD3E026D8463.jpeg

Do the yellow ones run big or TTS? Last pair of questions I got were the blue toes from 2016 so not sure if sizing feels different on these

For being rumored less than 1k pairs, resell ain't even bad. Idk if those stock numbers are true or just lack of reebok demand in general is causing the low resell prices. Looking to buy a pair at the best possible price without overpaying

For being rumored less than 1k pairs, resell ain't even bad. Idk if those stock numbers are true or just lack of reebok demand in general is causing the low resell prices. Looking to buy a pair at the best possible price without overpaying

lol these kid resellers are starting to learn that nothing reebok has resale value and that they're all "bricks"
they're just trying to get back whatever money they can at this point and moving onto the next "hyped" shoe

good for us that actually want/like the shoe

That 1k rumor was nonsense. Someone said tbier friend runs bots and they only saw 1k online. That doesn't account for stores that actually got them in stores and I'm sure they didn't run a bot for every site....

If it was less than 1k resale wouldn't be as easy as it is.

Finally got mine in from Hibbets

20210112_185804.jpg

Wifeys pair is waaay too small.... Reebok’s sizing is different from Nike GS.... I got her a size 6.5Y Jubilee and those fit her fine but these 25th anniversaries won’t fit her.... oh well.... have to return them....

My pair from stock x came yesterday. Its an all blue reebok box. No red on the bottom, and the inside soles are the shoe palace soles. I was like wtf?

I gotta those yellow toes soon, had to get the red toe ice cream lows first they too limited in my size them overseas exclusive be hard to get a 12

Apparently there was a little over 1,000 pairs across the FLX sites. I don't know how many other sites released and I don't know how many released in-store. I know there were no FLX stores that got them in South Florida so the supply for these seems to be way less than the usual Question.
I clearly said it appeared to be a little over 1,000 pairs across the FLX sites. Finishline could have had 6 million for all I know. In-store could have been another 40 million pairs but we both know that's not the case either. Do you disagree this is more limited than the normal Question? Hasn't this fetched a higher resale value than your normal Question?

I wonder which Yellow Toes I’ll get.... it’s supposed to arrive tomorrow from StockX.... can’t wait!

I clearly said it appeared to be a little over 1,000 pairs across the FLX sites. Finishline could have had 6 million for all I know. In-store could have been another 40 million pairs but we both know that's not the case either. Do you disagree this is more limited than the normal Question? Hasn't this fetched a higher resale value than your normal Question?

lol like all other questions that released in the past year, resale on yellow toes dropping and if anything, they’ll be at retail or $10-$20 over once everything settles

like i’ve said many times, resell on questions are not there. there’s no hype behind the shoe and although this has the kobe attachment to it, these aren’t his sig and aren’t a nike

The assumption of just over 1k was asinine.

Period.

exactly. with all the sites that had them plus all the other smaller boutique stores that had them, easily over 1k pairs.

now if they said 1k for just the shoe palace promo pairs, that's more believable

lol like all other questions that released in the past year, resale on yellow toes dropping and if anything, they’ll be at retail or $10-$20 over once everything settles

like i’ve said many times, resell on questions are not there. there’s no hype behind the shoe and although this has the kobe attachment to it, these aren’t his sig and aren’t a nike

When do you think they’ll drop down to retail?

Back
Top Bottom