The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Just scoop these up
16134020568534983781960616435220.jpg
for 79.99 at reebok outlet at north Georgia premium outlet

Yeah, I can understand not wanting strangers walking up to you especially with what’s going on. This virus is serious business.

Edit: I wasn’t going to get them but got hooked up early and for a price I couldn’t pass up. I can confirm....

-They run true to size
-Not solid red! looks pinkish orange to me. Jordan 6 “infrared”
-leather feels pretty good
-No og thick insole but new one is okay
CD22F4D0-1D01-40B6-AEEB-0428A60969F5.jpeg
7B4B2A49-3A9A-45B0-B2E9-979A3606BFD4.jpeg
748F00FC-F15A-4DBD-A568-220DEA75BFA8.jpeg

These are dope to me. Just not retail dope. I'll hold out and see if they go on sale.

At quick glance they look like Watch My Shine without the gold?

This colorway was around waaaay before the “Watch My Shine” though. Some might be old enough to remember these being a “team shoe” at one point. Iverson did wear a similar colorway when he won MVP of the 2001 All Star Game. His version had solid black soles, grey hits on the eyelets, and 3M reflective top part of the tongue. The General release pairs later released with translucent red soles and and Reebok logos.
1613902551559.jpeg

1613902623465.jpeg

1613902817229.jpeg

OOOOoooohh look at what’s coming March 5th :emoji_fire:
863F0356-D3F6-4B80-97E7-9AE45DEEB45D.jpeg

So is that white/black Question releasing on March 5? Will it be a typical general release at the Foot Locker Inc. companies?

Will that white/black version sit for it to be easy to pick up? I hope so because I can use a white/black Question although it's a simple design. I doubt loser resellers will try to hoard those. I want to assume they would know those won't have demand.

So those white/black Question are called "Panda" according to this article.

Here's an old picture I stumbled on.
2001Question.jpg

01 all stars or just all stars is what I’ll refer to them as. Don’t think I’ve seen him wear any other question in ASG

So is that white/black Question releasing on March 5? Will it be a typical general release at the Foot Locker Inc. companies?

Will that white/black version sit for it to be easy to pick up? I hope so because I can use a white/black Question although it's a simple design. I doubt loser resellers will try to hoard those. I want to assume they would know those won't have demand.
I’m assuming they will be a general release. It’s a simple colorway but if the hype is there....so will the resellers. :lol: @ the new “panda” nickname they’re trying to stick on them.

Bingo!! I have those and I'm gonna pass on these because of that reason.
The black paint won’t scratch off on these though. You’re better off turning that other pair into a gold toe shoe.

I’m assuming they will be a general release. It’s a simple colorway but if the hype is there....so will the resellers. :lol: @ the new “panda” nickname they’re trying to stick on them.

The black paint won’t scratch off on these though. You’re better off turning that other pair into a gold toe shoe.

True, but I barely wear those so can't begin to justify even copping these. I'll pass, but I hope everyone in here who wants them gets them.

Back
Top Bottom