The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Seriously Adidas needs to just accept the offer from B.Diddy, Master P and the HK/Middle East investors. Their shortsightedness and a lack of direction for the brand is annoying AF.

I like the Question, but they make it appear like it's the only shoe in his line up. Adidas also does a piss poor job with their own basketball and retro offerings - they've flubbed their acquisition of Reebok since '03-04.

yeah bcuz i need some Icecream Man x Questions |l :lol: and i imagine that Diddy could retro these
Bring-em-Back1.jpg

i didn't have the money back then bcuz i was a kid but now.....:nerd: i still can't afford these :rofl:

Like I know the rest of the line doesn’t sell like questions do but damn. Give us somthin! I bought all 3 og colorways of the answer 5 when they dropped. People want these shoes. Reebok just won’t give em to us

I'm no fan of 'limited' releases but you gotta start somewhere just to generate hype. Sure the resellers will gobble them up, but eventually some pairs might hit the streets, social media, etc...

They also flat out suck at their giveways/'care packages'/etc... Nike/Jordan give away free product to celebs, athletes all the damn time.

I'm no fan of 'limited' releases but you gotta start somewhere just to generate hype. Sure the resellers will gobble them up, but eventually some pairs might hit the streets, social media, etc...

They also flat out suck at their giveways/'care packages'/etc... Nike/Jordan give away free product to celebs, athletes all the damn time.

I agree! If they released them in limited quantities I’d actually be willing to pay resell. That’s how bad I want them. And I very rarely pay resell

Seriously Adidas needs to just accept the offer from B.Diddy, Master P and the HK/Middle East investors. Their shortsightedness and a lack of direction for the brand is annoying AF.

I like the Question, but they make it appear like it's the only shoe in his line up. Adidas also does a piss poor job with their own basketball and retro offerings - they've flubbed their acquisition of Reebok since '03-04.
thing is nobody aint tryna buy anything after the answer 5

question is the most popular iverson sig. I wish nike retroed the XI like that.

Do you remember the "Banner Ceremony" pair they released a few years back? They were serial numbered and the colors go well with that jersey above
Yeah, I remember those but I’m literally talking about doing a black version of his rookie shoe. Picture these right here but anything white....turn that black with no other changes.
1611262832830.jpeg

Answer 1s retro’d a few years back in the white and red color way. They sold terribly like all the others. I always feel like a *** when I rush to buy iverson retros then see em sit and get marked down to clearance

Answer I like the Jordan XIII needs specific colourways to look good for casual wear. Another issue is that the Answer I retro fits massive damn near borderline a full size too big.

It's been so damn long for 2, 3 and 9 that I'm sure they'd do reasonably well if some effort is put into marketing them correctly.

thing is nobody aint tryna buy anything after the answer 5

question is the most popular iverson sig. I wish nike retroed the XI like that.

Nike/JB know what they're doing. They intentionally keep the XI mid as a holiday, controlled release instead of flooding the market to keep the 'allure' of the brand. Although they counter that with a million retros of other models, but for the most part it seems to work in their favour. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Nike/JB know what they're doing. They intentionally keep the XI mid as a holiday, controlled release instead of flooding the market to keep the 'allure' of the brand although they counter that with a million retros of other models but for the most part it seems to work in their favour. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah it’s crazy the first two years of the retro 11’s they released more than one mid then they started that one mid a year

I know a few years we got more than one but for the most it was one crazy go back to 2000, 2001 with the 11 mid

Yeah, I remember those but I’m literally talking about doing a black version of his rookie shoe. Picture these right here but anything white....turn that black with no other changes.
1611262832830.jpeg

I think the Answer 1, 2 and 9 need retros.

Your idea is good regarding turning all the white parts of that Question into black for a black/royal version. I was also thinking a royal blue midsole to bring more color to the shoes although that amount of blue could be exorbitant for some peeps.

I think the only Answer models that would sell good are the I & IV. For some reason I don't see the others having demand.

Answer 1s retro’d a few years back in the white and red color way. They sold terribly like all the others. I always feel like a *** when I rush to buy iverson retros then see em sit and get marked down to clearance

Most of this makes sense. And hopefully you'll live and learn.

I noticed most Iverson sneaks get marked down eventually in stores. And/or discount codes eventually become valid to use on them if you go the e-commerce route. And there are times when they're already marked down on websites and discount codes are valid on them, but you could be assed out on common sizes by that juncture.

But there are times when you have get specific pairs for regular price on release day or shortly thereafter. The red toe Question that re-released last summer is a perfect example because I ordered them via Footaction website on release day immediately when they became available, but at least I used gift cards to cover the regular price cost. Those eventually got marked down in stores and became valid for discount codes on websites, but I'm pretty sure we would have been assed out on common sizes by then.

Then there are specific pairs that have a stupidly artificial demand like the Lakers pair that a boatload of us struck out on on New Year's Eve. The bogus demand was predicated on stupid resellers assuming they were going to be able to resell with an astronomical markup so we were assed out with them utilizing bots on the websites that morning.

I also was surprised that the questions are sitting or going on sale

I just paid resale for the red toe ice cream lows, but in a size 12 which they must of not made a lot of. Maybe because it was overseas release, smaller sizes going for retail stuff crazy

It sucks that a lot of us true enthusiasts who went the online route on the morning of New Year's Eve trying to get those Question Lakers were assed out because stupid resellers hoarded them immediately with their bots. At least the joke is on them now because they're stuck with pairs they have to resell for only slightly higher than retail price when they stupidly assumed they could get high profit with artificially inflated markups. They were clearly ignorant to realize Reebok Iverson shoes don't have that kind of demand.

I know damn well it didn't favor them mathematically to resell those because of all the overhead factors they had to incur by default, and how much they're going for on the secondary market now. And the cost of utilizing bots isn't cheap from what I was told so that's really cutting into their sales numbers.

But it still sucks that peeps who wanted them to legitimately have and wear got screwed over because uneducated resellers had to take them away from the real fans just to make little to no profit, or possibly even sustain a loss after fees and overhead.

Back
Top Bottom