The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

STONEGATEDRIVE STONEGATEDRIVE I don't know how much you can tell us but do you know if there's plans to release more Questions in 2021 or any other Answers? Appreciate it.

I'm surprised we got like 10 colors this year. 2021 is the 25th Anniversary of the Questions so I would expect a lot this year.

You will get a variety of them as the past year as well as some A4's

Picked up the Heart Over Hypes on eBay recently...

PSX_20210130_091918.jpg

Yea I've heard quite a few stories about him not being the most approachable person in public.

The funny thing is, I’m sure most if not all athletes and famous people don’t like being approached by strangers in public. Hell, MJ didn’t even like other, less-famous people approaching him, according to Chamillionaire. You also have to remember a lot of these people have legitimate security/safety concerns, given all the nut jobs out there.

as a normal person that isn't a famous athlete/celebrity, i'd hate for a stranger to just randomly approach me too lol

sometimes we forget that they're normal human beings too that might want to have a normal life too where they don't always want to deal with people coming up to them

Yeah, I can understand not wanting strangers walking up to you especially with what’s going on. This virus is serious business.

Edit: I wasn’t going to get them but got hooked up early and for a price I couldn’t pass up. I can confirm....

-They run true to size
-Not solid red! looks pinkish orange to me. Jordan 6 “infrared”
-leather feels pretty good
-No og thick insole but new one is okay
CD22F4D0-1D01-40B6-AEEB-0428A60969F5.jpeg
7B4B2A49-3A9A-45B0-B2E9-979A3606BFD4.jpeg
748F00FC-F15A-4DBD-A568-220DEA75BFA8.jpeg

Last edited:
I know this is just nit picking, but I hate the black trim around the tongue of the why not us joints. Love the black/white OG combo. But hate that little part.

I’ve also heard lots of stores of him being a piece... I mean a not so nice person.

I hope that fan is talking about a situation that happened a long time ago because I’m hoping that he’s changed over the years.

Yeah I mean him throwing his wife out of the house naked during a domestic dispute was really bad.

I'm nowhere near being famous and don't like to be approached in public. I get you kinda sign up for national attention when you become famous but social anxiety exist in more than just the regular person.

Check the Champs Sports website because there's an active 25% off $49 that started today.

Search for Reebok under the Brands tab because there are some Question shoes that are already marked down, and hopefully they'll be valid with the promo code so you can maximize your savings on top of that.

Back
Top Bottom