The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I think my pair is yellowing a bit as well.

Going to grab a second. I love the blue.
Maybe they've been sitting in warehouses or something and were supposed to release last year? That's the only thing I can think of why it's happening, because the quality is great on my pair

Maybe they've been sitting in warehouses or something and were supposed to release last year? That's the only thing I can think of why it's happening, because the quality is great on my pair

Yeah it honestly doesn’t bother me. I removed the paper out of my box too to be safe.

Reebok Question Mid “Dr. J”
Color: Footwear White/Footwear White-Vector Red
Style Code: GX0230
Release Date: July 22, 2022
Price: $150

Reebok Question Mid Dr J Julius Erving GX0230 Release Date

1656951866650.jpeg

Lakers/Kobe tribute Solutions are popping up at Shoe Carnival type places. May have to run check these out in person. The black/white toe pair has definitely become my summer beater pair.

Screenshot_20220705-141017.png

I see most sizes are below retail on stock x. Wonder if its the same seller. About to buy and see what happens.

Blue toes

Last edited:
I see most sizes are below retail on stock x. Wonder if its the same seller. About to buy and see what happens.

Blue toes

My pair arrived Wed from SX. Paid $153. I’m outta town but my family sent me pics. They look good from what I can tell. There was an issue with the first seller or pair they sent to SX, and SX gave me another seller.

Had to no idea they were going for that cheap. Thought I got a deal by grabbing them for retail. Glad everybody can get a pair if they want. Piece of sneaker history if you ask me.

Might have to double up on the blue toes at these prices. Every other Question that has been released the last few years is a good amount over what they went for retail. The blue toes are retail if not under on most sites.

Might have to double up on the blue toes at these prices. Every other Question that has been released the last few years is a good amount over what they went for retail. The blue toes are retail if not under on most sites.

What sites have them under retail?

I finally seen the Answer IV’s in person.....that leather on the toe box is buttery soft 🔥❤️
9E3A5EC5-0263-4791-B808-D3415DDB9431.jpeg

Perhaps it was an honest mistake you posted about the Answer IV in this Question thread. But at least the blue toe Question were pictured.

Are those Question actually in stores now? What store was that?

Already have pair of Blue Toes. Clean but visibly worn.

Gonna need both pictured up there.

Came home from vacation to these bad boys waiting for me. Sheesh, how did I never buy these before in all these years? Love the shape and the overall look on foot. And it’s great to have a retro of a 90s shoe that actually uses nice leather. Comfort is fine, too. I know they went to a thinner insole from before, and I don’t have any basis to compare them to in terms of previous releases. But they certainly aren’t bricks underfoot.
Damn, now I kinda want to double up LOL
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour jshortt jshortt you in on these? You should be. Absolute 🔥
5230739F-FF64-4D58-9E79-9D0DDE3D8378.jpeg
3536FC55-BDDF-479E-857B-12053DC1E49D.jpeg

At the prices they're at now I'm definitely thinking of doubling up. All other OG colorways are a good bit above retail. I'm shocked these are staying where they're at. Not complaining obviously. Top 5 shoe in my book.

Came home from vacation to these bad boys waiting for me. Sheesh, how did I never buy these before in all these years? Love the shape and the overall look on foot. And it’s great to have a retro of a 90s shoe that actually uses nice leather. Comfort is fine, too. I know they went to a thinner insole from before, and I don’t have any basis to compare them to in terms of previous releases. But they certainly aren’t bricks underfoot.
Damn, now I kinda want to double up LOL
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour jshortt jshortt you in on these? You should be. Absolute 🔥
5230739F-FF64-4D58-9E79-9D0DDE3D8378.jpeg
3536FC55-BDDF-479E-857B-12053DC1E49D.jpeg
No, not in on these. I’ve never bought an Iverson in my life. Not that they aren’t nice though. Came close many times. I’m certainly glad you’re happy with them. 👍💪😎

No, not in on these. I’ve never bought an Iverson in my life. Not that they aren’t nice though. Came close many times. I’m certainly glad you’re happy with them. 👍💪😎

Same for me. Always thought these were dope going back to college and the OG release. My Nike bias/loyalty kept me from ever actually buying a pair. This time I thought, this is stupid, just get them and see what you think. And like I said … damn, it’s a hell of a shoe. The leather alone puts the crap JB retro materials into even better perspective. You should reconsider, trust me 🤣

Back
Top Bottom