The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Same for me. Always thought these were dope going back to college and the OG release. My Nike bias/loyalty kept me from ever actually buying a pair. This time I thought, this is stupid, just get them and see what you think. And like I said … damn, it’s a hell of a shoe. The leather alone puts the crap JB retro materials into even better perspective. You should reconsider, trust me 🤣
The recent retros from RBK **** on JB and Nike retro quality, agreed. It’s crazy cause Nike is flush with cash and can’t give us nice **** for the prices we pay, whereas RBK is like the forgotten step-child of larger brands, getting kicked around, and can still give us quality materials 😂

Came home from vacation to these bad boys waiting for me. Sheesh, how did I never buy these before in all these years? Love the shape and the overall look on foot. And it’s great to have a retro of a 90s shoe that actually uses nice leather. Comfort is fine, too. I know they went to a thinner insole from before, and I don’t have any basis to compare them to in terms of previous releases. But they certainly aren’t bricks underfoot.
Damn, now I kinda want to double up LOL
spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour jshortt jshortt you in on these? You should be. Absolute 🔥
5230739F-FF64-4D58-9E79-9D0DDE3D8378.jpeg
3536FC55-BDDF-479E-857B-12053DC1E49D.jpeg

Sure am. Had the OG's but sold them off awhile back. Always regretted it.

The recent retros from RBK **** on JB and Nike retro quality, agreed. It’s crazy cause Nike is flush with cash and can’t give us nice **** for the prices we pay, whereas RBK is like the forgotten step-child of larger brands, getting kicked around, and can still give us quality materials 😂

Yeah, it's almost stunning how much better the quality is compared to most Nike/Jordan retros. Pretty much a joke when you're reminded what it can be like.

After wearing my pair the past two days, even I'm surprised how much I love these. I can't stop staring at them LOL. Just scored a second pair with a lowball offer of $135 on SX. Even after all the fees and tax and shipping, it still comes out to about $5 or $6 less than what retail would be here in a store in L.A. after tax. I tried to stop myself from doubling on these, but at that price I'm never going to complain. Figured if I didn't double (if someone accepted my offer, that is), I would come to regret it not too far down the road once I put a lot of wear on my first pair. One of the dopest sig shoes of all time for not even full retail price? I'm probably going to end up looking at this as my steal of the year.

After wearing my pair the past two days, even I'm surprised how much I love these. I can't stop staring at them LOL. Just scored a second pair with a lowball offer of $135 on SX. Even after all the fees and tax and shipping, it still comes out to about $5 or $6 less than what retail would be here in a store in L.A. after tax. I tried to stop myself from doubling on these, but at that price I'm never going to complain. Figured if I didn't double (if someone accepted my offer, that is), I would come to regret it not too far down the road once I put a lot of wear on my first pair. One of the dopest sig shoes of all time for not even full retail price? I'm probably going to end up looking at this as my steal of the year.
That’s awesome. It’s always great to get a steal of a price on a classic shoe. 🔥

Glad you’re dialing it back with a double up. That’s ma boy! 😆

Got my final IVs today and they fit noticeable tighter than all OG red and stepover pair. They fit like they're a half size down. Anybody else's Finals fit small? I have room in those other two pairs but with the finals my toes are touching the end of the shoes.

redrum3281 redrum3281 & TURBO UNO TURBO UNO I respect the opinions but def shocking to me! From aesthetic pov I just don’t see it. The blk/red/gold posted last on the bottom, I have those and fell in love at first sight. But I still would put why/red over them lol.

Definitely need the black and reds to re-release. White and red are nice, just not necessarily unless they're under retail like the blue toes. Then I might grab them. Ha.

redrum3281 redrum3281 & TURBO UNO TURBO UNO I respect the opinions but def shocking to me! From aesthetic pov I just don’t see it. The blk/red/gold posted last on the bottom, I have those and fell in love at first sight. But I still would put why/red over them lol.

i'm just not huge on white as a primary color and as the name shows i'm huge on red plus i like a good patent when done right, the black leather and the white leather are really nice shoes don't get me wrong but if i could only buy one i'd go red>black>white in that order at the store trying to get my size, no matter what can't go wrong

Oh, I thought we were talking about only the patent leather versions! The OG red/gold 98’s are better than the retro red/silver. I’m not mad at your love for the white/red joints, I got 4 pairs myself. Two retros and two og pairs one is autographed by Iverson himself 🔥

Oh, I thought we were talking about only the patent leather versions! The OG red/gold 98’s are better than the retro red/silver. I’m not mad at your love for the white/red joints, I got 4 pairs myself. Two retros and two og pairs one is autographed by Iverson himself 🔥
How's the sizing on the Answer 1s? Never was able to get a pair of the OGs and might pick up these white and red retros. They fit more like Questions or Answer 4s? I go TTS in 4s and half size up in Questions.

How's the sizing on the Answer 1s? Never was able to get a pair of the OGs and might pick up these white and red retros. They fit more like Questions or Answer 4s? I go TTS in 4s and half size up in Questions.
I’ve always gone a minimum of 1/2 size down for the Answer 1 model. It’s never really changed 👍

Got them in the mail. They are comfortable but I cannot tell if it had DMX or not. If I remove the insole I can fill pods in the mid foot and fore foot and push down on them to make them compress but not sure if it is an air transfer. Shoes run big, thinking I should have went with a 9

Attachments

• 4F4F964E-6EF6-4C85-9877-262C56D59BD0.jpeg
    4F4F964E-6EF6-4C85-9877-262C56D59BD0.jpeg
    410.1 KB · Views: 364
  • 0230F4BD-9AC0-4777-B8EB-890FDF5EE6A1.jpeg
    0230F4BD-9AC0-4777-B8EB-890FDF5EE6A1.jpeg
    291.1 KB · Views: 374
damn I had every intention on selling my pair and getting a smaller one but I might keep it and double now…..First time owning these and I am feeling them more than the Question 1

Got them in the mail. They are comfortable but I cannot tell if it had DMX or not. If I remove the insole I can fill pods in the mid foot and fore foot and push down on them to make them compress but not sure if it is an air transfer. Shoes run big, thinking I should have went with a 9
How's the sizing?

Back
Top Bottom