The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Did the official Blue Toe release happen already? I feel like I've seen it randomly on some sites like SNS but never on reebok or footsites.
I don’t think so but JD Sports seems to be known for getting Iversons or possibly Reebok releases in general earlier than others.

Got my pair of Answer 1 DMX's in on Saturday. I keep hearing they run big but I got my true size like all my Reeboks and they fit great. Just a tiny bit of room in the toe box.
4F175D41-4EFA-40F8-B0B7-FDE20BE7B255.jpeg

Anyone hear anything about when the Blue Toes might release on Reebok's site, or other mainstream retailers? My second pair came in from SX and of course I get a somewhat jacked up pair with a white glue stain in the threads on one of the toes (it stands out because it's white on top of the blue), and one of the toe-bumper stitches is loose. Hoping to get a good pair from a legit retailer and return this crappy pair. If anyone sees them pop up, DM me immediately, please.

Anyone hear anything about when the Blue Toes might release on Reebok's site, or other mainstream retailers? My second pair came in from SX and of course I get a somewhat jacked up pair with a white glue stain in the threads on one of the toes (it stands out because it's white on top of the blue), and one of the toe-bumper stitches is loose. Hoping to get a good pair from a legit retailer and return this crappy pair. If anyone sees them pop up, DM me immediately, please.
Mine has QC issues as well. Already some yellowing on some of the piping and some shoe glue marks on the toes. Somebody else on here had some problems on their pair also.

^Champs has em on the calendar for the 19th
Ah rad, didn’t think to look at the actual calendar LOL. Thanks dawg.
Mine has QC issues as well. Already some yellowing on some of the piping and some shoe glue marks on the toes. Somebody else on here had some problems on their pair also.
My first SX pair was basically perfect. But this one … the loose toe thread would always bug me. And it’s certain to get worse, so this pair needs to go.

Back
Top Bottom