The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

agreed! i had way more difficulty getting the black omni 2s when they dropped!....

i ordered the 2012s blue toes and the the top lace loop was torn. couldn't reorder bc they were sold out. 2016, missed that release. now, happy to finally get a pair!
2016 is definitely a better quality pair and has a better shape but I'm still not complaining. Being able to pick these up, no problem, and under retail is great. I'm so close to doubling up. Ha.

i'm so surprised there's no hype for these (thank god!!). i can't remember the last time it was this easy to an og colorway question!

They're still under retail on stockx in multiple sizes. Which again, not complaining because these are one of my must haves of the year.

Hell yeah. Also ordered tonight from the Reebok site as soon as they launched. It’s true you can save a few bucks buying from SX etc for less than retail, but the second pair I ordered from SX is jacked up so I wasn’t going to roll the dice buying from a resale site again.

The materials on these are so nice, at least when I’m used to Nike and Jordan retros. Maybe the 2016 shape was better, but honestly the shape on these still blows me away. They just look sick, and I like how they slimmed down the toe box despite seemingly making the toe box a bit longer. Comfort is just fine for me, too. Either way, 2016 or 2022, just a super dope shoe and one of the best sigs ever. People paying them no mind truly have no idea what they’re missing.

I think it's because the hexalite is so stiff now. It's kept me from buying a few different Reebok shoes

It’s blasphemous what they’ve done to these newer releases’ “Hexalite” smh

I get the complaints but I still find them plenty comfortable to wear, and I've worn my first pair a lot. I've got plenty of Nikes and Jordans that don't feel any better, and some that feel worse. So the Hexalite thing is the last thing that would stop me from buying a pair of these, if that's indeed why people are skipping them. But hey, that's just me.

I get the complaints but I still find them plenty comfortable to wear, and I've worn my first pair a lot. I've got plenty of Nikes and Jordans that don't feel any better, and some that feel worse. So the Hexalite thing is the last thing that would stop me from buying a pair of these, if that's indeed why people are skipping them. But hey, that's just me.
It's part of the reason I stopped buying Jordans as well unless it's something I've wanted for awhile. Iversons shoes I've bought but passed on the pumps even at the outlet just because it would be more of an impulse buy at this point.

the difference in comfort from ogs and early retros to recent retros is drastic.

it has alot to do with the stiffer eva they use

not buying the blue toes cuz i still have the last retro but the last retro was cement.

hopefully they return to using softer eva and go back to using poly shockpad insoles instead of cheap ones with iversons face on um

I think it should be easy to get the re-released blue toe Question on the Foot Locker or Champs website today for whomever wants them as long as it's ordered early enough.

It seems like the dumb resellers finally realize Questions don't fetch a high profit on the resale market, so they will less likely utilize the bots to hoard them.

I just wouldn't bank on them getting marked down or eventually allowable for discounts because it's been typical with retailers being stingy with any type of deals on original colorways for any classic signature model since the pandemic began.

Being a 12, if it's something I REALLY want, I don't mess around any more. It's not worth the potential $10-$15 down the road.
I hear you. I'm a size 13. I was able to get the Dr. J Questions for $110 off finishline a week ago.

The only Questions that get marked down are the unoriginal colorways because they sit at most places. Like I said, the original colorways from the launch year rarely go on sale or are excluded from discounts. The red toe pair from 2 years ago took a long time to get marked down online, and most of the common sizes were gone by that juncture.

I was really hoping there was going to be a special in store release somewhere with AI popping through and signing pairs. This seemed like the perfect release to have an event, so a little disappointed lol.

Copped at FtL
F0F04C0E-6655-414A-A6D3-C7B69E245669.jpeg
960582F9-557A-4EE2-8529-0DF8196FD27A.jpeg
6EA5C0E7-37E9-4348-8742-9E3E971E7B0F.jpeg
9A858013-011B-4EE3-9DE9-102D71C763F4.jpeg
00C55219-0C2A-4978-ABBA-80556C1280FD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom