The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

For good measure….
34FDE507-A99C-4F6C-9EF3-F600E4AE03C2.jpeg

FTL has a Question listed for this week called the "Lakers Double Toe." No pics anywhere, but I'm guessing it'll be one yellow toe and one purple toe.

Answer 1 $102

Answer 4s Finals $75

Hot Ones Questions $36 size 6-9
Still getting those prices? Showing 20% off now for me.

Answer 1 $102

Answer 4s Finals $75

Hot Ones Questions $36 size 6-9
Still getting those prices? Showing 20% off now for me. s
Damn, when I posted it, it was still 102. Meant to post it yesterday and got busy.
All good, but it was great deal. I saw the prices in my cart at 40% off but started shopping to see what else they had and the next time I went to cart the price went up smh

Still getting those prices? Showing 20% off now for me. s

All good, but it was great deal. I saw the prices in my cart at 40% off but started shopping to see what else they had and the next time I went to cart the price went up smh

Yeah, they killed the 40% overnight.

ALMOST bought them from BSTN, then decided to wait because of the shipping. Walked into my local FTL and they'd literally just put them on the shelf. Decided to grab them before they had time to realize they were out early...

PXL_20220808_205822795.PORTRAIT.jpg

ALMOST bought them from BSTN, then decided to wait because of the shipping. Walked into my local FTL and they'd literally just put them on the shelf. Decided to grab them before they had time to realize they were out early...

PXL_20220808_205822795.PORTRAIT.jpg
Damn. I need to go to the mall to buy a new skate tool, this just motivated me to do it tomorrow and see if any of the stores have them out yet.

Damn. I need to go to the mall to buy a new skate tool, this just motivated me to do it tomorrow and see if any of the stores have them out yet.

Funny, I hadn't been to the mall in quite a while. Went late last week because of all the reports of these showing up and nothing. Had to return something today, and almost walked right past FTL because they had absolutely nothing last time. Changed my mind at the last second, and there they sat on the very bottom shelf. Girl came out of the back and said she had trouble finding them because they were still in the shipping box. :rofl:

Recent posts have been very encouraging, Sounds like these will be easy to pick up on Friday. Tempted to buy now but wanna add some points to my flx account.

Anybody's questions fit differently from one another? My yellow toes fit significantly tighter than all my other questions.

Funny, I hadn't been to the mall in quite a while. Went late last week because of all the reports of these showing up and nothing. Had to return something today, and almost walked right past FTL because they had absolutely nothing last time. Changed my mind at the last second, and there they sat on the very bottom shelf. Girl came out of the back and said she had trouble finding them because they were still in the shipping box. :rofl:
Was at the mall here in SoCal last night. No Blue Toes to be found. Still hoping to find a good second pair from a retailer.

$75

$102

$36

i'm so surprised there's no hype for these (thank god!!). i can't remember the last time it was this easy to an og colorway question!

Attachments

• rbk quest.JPG
    rbk quest.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 470
i'm so surprised there's no hype for these (thank god!!). i can't remember the last time it was this easy to an og colorway question!
They're still under retail on stockx in multiple sizes. Which again, not complaining because these are one of my must haves of the year.

They're still under retail on stockx in multiple sizes. Which again, not complaining because these are one of my must haves of the year.
agreed! i had way more difficulty getting the black omni 2s when they dropped!....

i ordered the 2012s blue toes and the the top lace loop was torn. couldn't reorder bc they were sold out. 2016, missed that release. now, happy to finally get a pair!

Back
Top Bottom